• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Valory Irene / Valory Fleur

She's starting to look a little pudge (nothing wrong with that just noticing). Her breasts still look incredible. All in all, the photoset is pretty uninspired. Really? Get her naked on a boat off the coast of Miami. Get her to strip under some beach trees. One or two great poses. She's mostly clothed. The video seems like it will be more interesting based on the first clip... Really great angle shooting up as she bends and twirls her boobs around. Hope they bring some better content in the following weeks.

I hope this isn't the only video/photoset for this trip. The blog said she was there for 2 days. Hope they grabbed some more footage of her. Would be great if they have several like they did for Hitomi's Miami trip.

Now that Valory is living in Tampa, Florida, Score has no excuse not to get more of this lovely lady in future.

Valory Irene is most likely a little bigger because she was photo'ed during her menstruation cycle. I am the only one to notice her "string"?

I wonder if Score arranges the model photo shoots around a woman's cycle to get the "most" from her.

Anyone got any news/updates or industry gossip of Valory?

Nothing more released from Cosmid thus far (would expect a bra changing video before too long) and Score seems to have gone quiet on any updates to her vacation. They indicated her coming back to shoot for them would be "kicking off" with the vacation scene. This suggests there is a part 2 or other shoots.

Valory seems a bit of an internet enigma. She says on modelmayhem that she wants to model and looks forward to any interest, yet other than Nadine-j, cosmid and Score she hasn't seemed to work for any other glam sites.

For all the interest by photographers on her MM profile, only I-Kandee's Japan/Thailand shoots were leaked.

Seems odd that more appearances have not been forthcoming.

I'm wondering if her lack of social media (ie twitter and instagram etc) is not to blame for her lack of presence? Do sites like femjoy, errotica-archives, met-art, DDF etc even know she exists? How can her fans get in touch with her to suggest she contact such sites? :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, looking forward to more of the lovely Valory. Hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

Anyone got any news/updates or industry gossip of Valory?

Nothing more released from Cosmid thus far (would expect a bra changing video before too long) and Score seems to have gone quiet on any updates to her vacation. They indicated her coming back to shoot for them would be "kicking off" with the vacation scene. This suggests there is a part 2 or other shoots.

Valory seems a bit of an internet enigma. She says on modelmayhem that she wants to model and looks forward to any interest, yet other than Nadine-j, cosmid and Score she hasn't seemed to work for any other glam sites.

For all the interest by photographers on her MM profile, only I-Kandee's Japan/Thailand shoots were leaked.

Seems odd that more appearances have not been forthcoming.

I'm wondering if her lack of social media (ie twitter and instagram etc) is not to blame for her lack of presence? Do sites like femjoy, errotica-archives, met-art, DDF etc even know she exists? How can her fans get in touch with her to suggest she contact such sites? :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, looking forward to more of the lovely Valory. Hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

My guess of reading between the lines, is, she has a primary goal of school. I haven't a guess what fees she would get paid for her modeling, but looks like she hit both Score and Cosmid within just a couple of days of each other. Most likely for school and living expenses. Valory is also too beautiful to not have a boyfriend/lover who may also subsidize her living expenses. She appears very goal oriented with a bigger picture in mind past modeling. Youth is fleeting.

I will just enjoy what shows up. Very lovely woman.

In the Video Score released yesterday, Valory's ass looks so far way beyond fine in that skirt. Holy ratcrap Batman! It is perfectly shaped to the point I about popped and she was still dressed. I hope whoever is tapping her is fully aware of how lucky he is.