• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"User Names": What do they mean?

My 1st name and my age well when my account was created in 2010 I was 30 lol, but I forgot about the account and came this year(plan to stay this time). Bad thing with putting age in account, you have to change all the time lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8634226, member: 586426"]There's this sexy girl on the Interwebz called Briana Lee. My username is in honor of her. :D

I thought it was because Brianna Lee was taken.

Mine comes from the book " fear and loathing in las vegas " and it is the name raoul duke gives to his fire-apple red convertible chevy !

It is my favorite book and movie for so many reasons: the art of ralph steadman, the great acting skills of Johnny Depp, Terry Gilliam is one of my favorite directors and so on :)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Well, mine is kinda embarrassing.

L3ggy

Well, the original form of the name was Legolas, way back in '04.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, the original form of the name was Legolas, way back in '04.

You just busted yourself, mate ;)

You specify your age as 25, and say your name in 2004 was related to Legolas, you were 15.

Good thing Petra's on a vacation, but if shit hits the fan, I will plead for mercy for you ^^

L3ggy

I am 25.

L3ggy

Good for you.... Old man.

You just busted yourself, mate ;)

You specify your age as 25, and say your name in 2004 was related to Legolas, you were 15.

Good thing Petra's on a vacation, but if shit hits the fan, I will plead for mercy for you ^^

He didn't say what he was using the name for when he was 15. He joined this board in 2007 when he was 18.

Sven comes from an old video game. You were a black sheep: Sven. And you had to fuck as much as you can before the shepherd or his dog catch you. :nanner:

1872-sven2.jpg