• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unusual Presidential Advertising

georges said:
i made a mistake i was not concentrated and you should be more ashamed of what you said about the french last time right by meaning they were better than the others:mad:. so stop giving me advices.none is perfect. are you one of these people who support chirac's policy?
Nobody could prevent that ?i don't believe that.It could have been prevented but nothing was done conclusion someone has a part of responsability in it, no?Always bush fault damn what a weak argument.:mad:

Hey, i explain myself after that post... you're talking about people who put words in your mouth, i guess you can do it, but nobody else can Georges...:mad:

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
Hey, i explain myself after that post... you're talking about people who put words in your mouth, i guess you can do it, but nobody else can Georges...:mad:

i have recognized that i made a mistake by typing too quickly.i typed too quickly and that i hadn't time to edit my post .
i already explained that. we all make mistakes.none is perfect.

georges

Staff member
these people protest naked because it is their way to show their disagreement taht is just that for me.

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
I think some people should always kept their clothes on them... :eek:

i have to agree with you:yesyes:

p.s: did you receive my pm?

georges said:
do you honestely think that is so easy to fight terrorism?You take a president for a god or what???
Where did you read that bush is a born again christian???

HAHAHAHAHA

are you serious???????

georges, you are the one that just said that Clinton was entirely responsible for 9/11.

"You take a president for a god or what???" Because it would pretty much take a god to stop a terrorist attack EIGHT MONTHS after you've left office.

georges said:
please don't drop the bullshit that kerry was that brave and better than bush just because propaganda says it.

ok. can i "drop the bullshit that kerry was that brave and better than bush" now that Bush himself came out and said it?:D

georges

Staff member
jonjon76 said:
ok. can i "drop the bullshit that kerry was that brave and better than bush" now that Bush himself came out and said it?:D

what ever makes you happy.

georges said:
the book wouldn't have been written if there was not so much questions about kerry's medals and his attitude in vietnam.

Once again you've proven that you are very naive. :thumbsup:
It doesn't matter who Bush is running against, the GOP would have written a book about how shitty they are so that sheep like you would just eat it up. :georges:

georges

Staff member
jonjon76 said:
HAHAHAHAHA
are you serious???????
georges, you are the one that just said that Clinton was entirely responsible for 9/11.
"You take a president for a god or what???" Because it would pretty much take a god to stop a terrorist attack EIGHT MONTHS after you've left office.

Clinton regretted that he didn't catch osama when he was president he has the big part of responsability.Bush has a also a part of responsability because he didn't track osama when he was elected.I know Bush was warned by Clinton.But a question can be asked why didn't Clinton solve this problem when he was president?

why didn't Clinton solve this problem when he was president?
Because he'd inevitably start a war, and i doubt he wanted to do that. bush, on the other hand, couldn't wait to finish what his father started.

georges

Staff member
jonjon76 said:
Once again you've proven that you are very naive. :thumbsup:
It doesn't matter who Bush is running against, the GOP would have written a book about how shitty they are so that sheep like you would just eat it up. :georges:

certainly not naive. :nono: the people who are naive are those believing in michael moore propaganda as if it is the holy graal. i can read a book and make my opinion according to other sources.no i just don't it eat up:nono:the sources of the book must objective and unbiased at 400% then i will believe it.but it is rarely the case so conlusion i can't believe it.

georges

Staff member
Olde said:
Because he'd inevitably start a war, and i doubt he wanted to do that. bush, on the other hand, couldn't wait to finish what his father started.
probably you are right about clinton.about bush jr you stated the true facts.

Brino

Banned
georges said:
Clinton regretted that he didn't catch osama when he was president he has the big part of responsability.Bush has a also a part of responsability because he didn't track osama when he was elected.I know Bush was warned by Clinton.But a question can be asked why didn't Clinton solve this problem when he was president?

Have you ever given any thought that maybe he was to busy fighting off the republican attack machine that was trying to get him impeached!

Brino

Banned
georges said:
certainly not naive. :nono: the people who are naive are those believing in michael moore propaganda as if it is the holy graal. i can read a book and make my opinion according to other sources.no i just don't it eat up:nono:the sources of the book must objective and unbiased at 400% then i will believe it.but it is rarely the case so conlusion i can't believe it.

You talk about us believing the Moore propaganda but what about you with the Swift Boat propaganda? You say that Moore is slinging mud but in truth the Swiftees are slinging mud too but you still believe them because they support Bush and hate Kerry just like you!