• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unusual Presidential Advertising

What's next?

Attachments

• bush \'04.jpg
    bush \'04.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 798
This was posted before not so long ago. Im still wondering who the girl on the far right is. I see her in a lot of shots. Some fetish. But the ones that aren't fetish are really hot.

Maybe because she reminds me of a girl I had a huge crush on a long time ago.

foxycougar said:
LMAO...nice...:batman: :rofl2: :crowdgrin :jester:

yeah :p

If i would vote i would say Kerry 04 as you need another chick ;)

Hope this comes out...................

Ranger:glugglug:

Attachments

• 104c293.jpg
    104c293.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 645

Brino

Banned
Damn Right! Kerry is Batman and Edwards is Robin! But You Misspelled there names! Do you even know how to spell or are you just as educationally handicaped as Bush!?

Thats fucking hillarious Ranger. Did you use Snag it to get that image? Im wondering about the hand in it.

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
Damn Right! Kerry is Batman and Edwards is Robin! But You Misspelled there names! Do you even know how to spell or are you just as educationally handicaped as Bush!?

what i think is that you lacked respect to ranger by saying this Brino and i won't tolerate this way of joking enough is enough.:nono:
second as far as i know ranger didn't insulted you so you must show him respect whatever his political beliefs are.you wouldn't like to be insulted so don't to do the others what you don't like that the others do to you.hope that i am very clear on this one.i won't tolerate disruptive humor or flaming.we can joke but i think that there is a limit for all.

thanks for your understanding

regards

georges

Brino

Banned
georges said:
what i think is that you lacked respect to ranger by saying this Brino and i won't tolerate this way of joking enough is enough.:nono:
second as far as i know ranger didn't insulted you so you must show him respect whatever his political beliefs are.you wouldn't like to be insulted so don't to do the others what you don't like that the others do to you.hope that i am very clear on this one.i won't tolerate disruptive humor or flaming.we can joke but i think that there is a limit for all.

thanks for your understanding

regards

georges

Dont lecture me about flaming georges! I if you cant take a joke then leave!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I throw down the gauntlet....

Name the babes - and don't bother naming "s" because if someone here doesn't know, they will find out sooner or later anyway....

Pronti? Vai........:bigear: :jester:

The first one is "B" for Buttgirl.
The second one is "U" for Ucum
The third one is "S" for Kyla Cole
The fourth one is "H" for Horny
The fifth one is "04" for Secondstoorgasim.

I really wish I knew who all but girl 1 and 3 were... Girl 1 really is a far cry from my taste. But the others are fucking hot. Number 5 is all over the place though. Lost of fetish.

georges

Staff member
Brino said:
Dont lecture me about flaming georges! I if you cant take a joke then leave!

was it joke? ah really? that is highly questionnable in my opinion.
but that is just me.I was never used to this type of jokes certainly or maybe is that a "new type of humor"?. I can take a joke but if someone piss me off (for my views or my beliefs) by joking i will not let it pass and on that you can be sure.

regards

georges:georges:

Last edited:
Sarcasm... Unfortunately is hard to identify over a computer. Its a little easier if you use the Smilies and stuff. Or say that your kidding at the end of your post. I like to use Sarcasm a lot as well. I think its a bad habit.

georges

Staff member
Goblin said:
Sarcasm... Unfortunately is hard to identify over a computer. Its a little easier if you use the Smilies and stuff. Or say that your kidding at the end of your post. I like to use Sarcasm a lot as well. I think its a bad habit.

If words are strong and thrown like this it is not easy to get it is sarcasm i for myself never use it:nono: Sarcasm can lead into misunderstanding and offense for some people (that is my case i have to admit it). I like smilies because the message passes more easy and is clearly expressed with the pics often humoristic.But behind words there can be many interpretations and many meanings as possible.

just giving you my thaughts on this subject

regards

georges:georges: