• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

UN Security Council Resolution 2334

One could argue that the creation of Israel has been imposed on Palestine, that it was decided without asking them about it, that they've been robbed from their country.
How would you react if , suddenly, the UN would decide that, since Shia muslims have been victims of sunni muslims for ages, a Shia state will be created in North Carolina ? Wouldn't you want to desroy this state, wouldn't you want to get your country back ? And how would you react if that state would implement settlements into Virginia, South Carolina and Tennessee ?

When was there ever a nation of "Palestine?" and who was it's ruler? It's been a territory handed down from empire to empire since the Romans conquered it and the jewish diaspora. It was the Romans who renamed Judea "Palaestina" after the jews' ancient enemies the Philistines as insult to injury. The British took control of the area after WWI and declared it a jewish homeland in the Balfour Declaration. Up until the late 1800's this territory was so sparsely populated that when Mark Twain visited it he described it as "barren" and devoid of life save for the few bedouins. It wasn't until jews began coming back at the end of 1800's and began resettling areas that arabs in the region began immigrating to palestine. Most of arab immigration to palestine happened in the last 100 years. And most of the area that was palestine then and where the majority of arabs lived is what is Jordan today. So Jordan is your "palestinian" homeland.

And what is a palestinian? They have no distinct language or culture. They are indistinguishable from arabs living across the region. In fact, it wasn't until after Israel gained it's independence that arabs there were called "palestinian." Up until then, it was jews who were referred to as palestinian.

this whole notion that the arabs living in palestine alongside of jews had "their country stolen" is a farce.

This crap also opens Israel up to lawsuits and judgements being handed down by that other paper tiger the ICC in The Hague.

Most "Palestinians" are Jordanians or Lebanese.

They were essentially squatters for all those years.

I'm reminded of that U.S. president (I'm edging right now so can't be bothered to look him up) who disagreed with some judge's ruling and said "You've made you're ruling, now enforce it" or something to that effect.

paper tigers indeed.

I'm reminded of that U.S. president (I'm edging right now so can't be bothered to look him up) who disagreed with some judge's ruling and said "You've made you're ruling, now enforce it" or something to that effect.

paper tigers indeed.

Andrew Jackson

There is a lot of anti-Semitism on this board.

Criticizing Israeli politics is not anti-semitism. Otherwise, since many conservatives spent the last 8 years to heavily criticize the politics of the Obama administration, we can all call them anti-americans

Criticizing Israeli politics is not anti-semitism. Otherwise, since many conservatives spent the last 8 years to heavily criticize the politics of the Obama administration, we can all call them anti-americans

You are not an American, you don't get to call us anything.

And yes it is, and yes you are.

Obama is anti semitic and a shit head

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Location, location, location. Why don't we bequeath half the state of Utah to the Jews? They could share it with the Mormons and no one would give a flying fuck.

Location, location, location. Why don't we bequeath half the state of Utah to the Jews? They could share it with the Mormons and no one would give a flying fuck.

the people of Utah might care

I find it offensive that obamamama wanted to increase the minimum wage for fed workers only when he could not raise it for everyone
bigot behavior to include only federal workers

If you'll point me to a passage in the Bible where Karl Malone and John Stockton parted The Great Salt Lake, I'm on board.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Bibi is fucking pissed. And I don't blame him. May from Great Britain could have blocked this bullshit. But she proved she's as feckless as Stompy Foot.

Erdogon (Erdogan?) from Turkey is levying claims that Bathhouse Barry is still supplying ISIS. January 20th cannot get here quick enough.

There was talk by the Nazis of settling the jews of Europe on Madagascar too.

How about the "palestinians" settle in what was largely Palestine which is called Jordan now and where people just like them reside and there's plenty of space and as someone posted earlier, it's a wonderful place.

Because, this isn't about a "Palestinian" state. It's about the existence of a Jewish one. The jews have more claim to that sliver of land than the arabs ever did.

Look at a map of Israel compared to that of the Arab world.

How about the "palestinians" settle in what was largely Palestine which is called Jordan now and where people just like them reside and there's plenty of space and as someone posted earlier, it's a wonderful place.

Because, this isn't about a "Palestinian" state. It's about the existence of a Jewish one. The jews have more claim to that sliver of land than the arabs ever did.

They've also converted it from a third world shit hole to a fucking awesome place to live and even vacation. Tel Aviv and Haifa are world class.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Supposedly the Nazi party offered them Madagascar , which is like 5-7 times the size of 1948 israel, but the Jewish leaders said no. They were also offered part of Australia and part of Africa. They wanted Palestine.

Can you explain why thay have more right?
If its because they are Jewish let me point out that for one thing I can become Jewish tomorrow if I want. So if i do can I get in on this?
Also the rights they claim is from a book in which nobody knows who even wrote it.
I know when it comes to Christianity that same book is mocked as fiction.
And if it is true exactly what jews lived there some 3 thousand years ago? Surely 3000 years has done a number on the gene pool.
So you are telling me that if a Palestinian has the deed to their house with their name on it and bank staements showing the payments that a person calling themselves jewish has more roghts to that property than they do?

They've also converted it from a third world shit hole to a fucking awesome place to live and even vacation. Tel Aviv and Haifa are world class.

It was not a 3rd world shithole. You are wrong.
But I understand most Americans believe everywhere is 3rd world while they either collect welfare or work 2 jobs to pay the bills.
Prior to 1948 Arabs and Jews lived in that area in relative peace and harmony. They watched each others children for crying out loud.
And there was some nice neighborhoods with nice homes.

It wasnt until after 1948 when the new israeli government took over and started displacing people when the problems began.
Then it got worse after 67.
Because of that plus all the embargos by israel against palestinian people like not allowing water, food or medicine to get to them many areas have turned shitty.
So you are wrong. But even if you were right does poverty make a valid excuse to take someones land?

give em australias interior section

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok.
1st- The USA needs to stop giving israel money and weapons.
For one they refuse to honor the Nuclear Treaty and that alone makes it illegal for any Government to give them money.
Second, people in the US are hurting and people in israel are not.
Third, and this is a great plan, real genius actually- The US gives israel billions of dollars-israel gives a bunch of that money to aipac which is by far the wealthiest lobby in the USA-APIAC uses that same money to bribe politicians to promote israel 1st policies and to vote to give them even more money.
And suckers in the USA still side with israel.
Also pass a law prohibiting any dual israeli/us citizens from holding federal political office or exectutive positions in an federal agency.
That's just common sense.

End all embargos and blockades put upon the Palestinian people by the israelis.
They have been blocking fresh water, food, and medicine/medical care from the palestinians for many years.
How would anybody like to see their child dehydrating or dying or just being very sick because israel wont allow water or medicine to get to them. Might change your opinion on israel a bit I think.
That is fucking sickening and it needs to be stopped by force if it comes to that.

Draw up definitive borders based on the 1967 borders. I would say 1948 borders but that would be asking too much.

Once that is done both sides leave each other alone.

None of that is ever going to happen but it is a solution nonetheless.

Supposedly the Nazi party offered them Madagascar , which is like 5-7 times the size of 1948 israel, but the Jewish leaders said no.

I don't believe the Nazi party were asking the jews' input on this. This wasn't a negotiation. Once the jewry of europe was relocated to Madagascar, the Nazis planned to use the island as one giant ghetto/concentration camp administered by the SS, completely cutoff from the outside world and prying eyes. It was the Nazis' penultimate solution, not an altruistic measure to gives jews a homeland as Adolf Eichmann claimed during his trial in Israel.

As for the rest of your claims, I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you. Not only are you insane, you're horribly misinformed on this issue.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I don't believe the Nazi party were asking the jews' input on this. This wasn't a negotiation. Once the jewry of europe was relocated to Madagascar, the Nazis planned to use the island as one giant ghetto/concentration camp administered by the SS, completely cutoff from the outside world and prying eyes. It was the Nazis' penultimate solution, not an altruistic measure to gives jews a homeland as Adolf Eichmann claimed during his trial in Israel.

As for the rest of your claims, I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you. Not only are you insane, you're horribly misinformed on this issue.

Well fuck off for calling me insane.
The US does give Israel Billions every year. Many Many Billions.
The US cant really afford that.
AIpac is the biggest and most powerful lobby in US politics by far and they always get what they want.
There are dual israeli citizens in high positions in the US GOV.
There are and have been blockades by israel to prevent water food and medicine to the Palestinian people.
They call that stuff crimes against humanity.
And if Israel was not stealing land then why the resolution. Are all the members of the UN anti Israel now?
So which of those things arent true and which are insane?