• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

UEFA Euro 2012

Who will win the euro 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bets :

Poland 2-1 Greece
Russia 1-1 Czech Repûblic

Netherlands 3-1 Denmark
Germany 2-0 Portugal

I think Germany are the best team in Europe at the moment. I don't think Spain will win it without Villa, there strikers aren't the best and will struggle to score. I certainly don't think England are going to win (even though I want them too) I think there too one dimensional, plus with all the injuries and Rooney suspended untill the 3rd match there be lucky to make it to the quarters.

Germany is my favorite (Who would have thought it? :D)
2nd is Spain
3rd Netherlands

And I think France could play a good competition.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Can't wait til Saturday's matches. Four of the top ten teams in the world in the same group. Oh, tonight, the US plays Caribbean Island Nation #6. If US doesn't win by 3 they are a joke. Sick of hearing about Donovan and growth of US soccer. Until the US puts up consistent results, they are second world country in terms of the soccer world, maybe even third world.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I should have put bets on for those games :facepalm: Although the Poland V Greece game was a lucky result as
I felt Poland were lucky to get the draw.I think if Samaras or Salpingidis took the penalty,then they would have
got 3 points.

This group seems to be very open now.I think Russia will take top spot,but it will be close between the other 3
for getting a 1/4 final place.Russia looked good last night,but I wonder what they will be like if they play against
an organised side like Germany.

As for todays matches I'll go for a Dutch win and a score draw between Germany and Portugal.

Germany 1-0 Portugal
Germany was a bit disapointing but Portugal seems to be CR7 + ten average guys.

What a nice football night: Holland first lost thanks to themselves with slow and non efficient play, and then Germany just won over Portugal who played a damn good match and should at least deserve a drawl.
How strange can football be?
What I learned after tonight: the Dutch coach Van Harnewijk has a lot of work before Holland can compete with the other countries in this group. If they continue playing as they did tonight against Danmark, they will end up last in their group. When their play is not going to be any better they won't win from this Germany and Portugal I saw playing later on this evening.
And they were so convinced in Holland they were going to win the cup this year. LOOOOL

Holland, Holland, Holland ....... WTF was THIS ????:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: We wanted to see you in the Final ..... ???

Congratulations to our troop, especially to the best keeper on the planet, Manuel Neuer !!
Was a hard piece of work, but finally we got them . Mr. Boateng : Niiiiicccce game ....and thanks Mr. GOMEZ !!:D:D:D

What a nice football night: Holland first lost thanks to themselves with slow and non efficient play, and then Germany just won over Portugal who played a damn good match and should at least deserve a drawl.
What I learned after tonight: the Dutch coach Van Marwijk has a lot of work before Holland can compete with the other countries in this group. If they continue playing as they did tonight against Danmark, they will end up last in their group. When their play is not going to be any better they won't win from this Germany and Portugal I saw playing later on this evening.
And they were so convinced in Holland they were going to win the cup this year. LOOOOL

That wasn't our best match today, but ok. Hummels and Neuer did a good job.
I think it will be a tough match against the Netherlands, especially after their lost against Denmark, so we definitely have to play better than today. But I'm optimistic :)

What I learned after tonight: the Dutch coach Van Marwijk has a lot of work before Holland can compete with the other countries in this group. If they continue playing as they did tonight against Danmark, they will end up last in their group. When their play is not going to be any better they won't win from this Germany and Portugal I saw playing later on this evening.

You have to post that twice huh?;)
And I'm convinced that you ar still laughing after our defeat, but that is just as it was and will be between our two countries. The Belgian think the Dutch are people with big mouthes and always convinced about them selves while we thing that the Belgian people are shy/modest and a bit stupid.
Both wrong in my opinion, at least there were I live.

Okay, The Netherlands played bad, very bad, but to say that "we" already thougt we are going to the final, is rubbish.
Yeah there are some people with big mouths in our country, but we didn't say we gonna reach the final.
There was a poll in our country which concluded that we think that Germany will be the new European Champion.

There is still a lot of work to do for Van Marwijk and we have to cross our fingers for a good result against Germany and Portugal.

Tonight Spain vs Italy and Ireland vs Croatia.

Vamos España and go Eire :thumbsup: