• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

U.K. Heiress Buys America's Most Expensive Mansion

Their money so i dont care.

Stupid investment if they really paid 150 mil which I doubt.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Their money so i dont care.

Stupid investment if they really paid 150 mil which I doubt.

Uh, you might be getting a call from Donald Trump about getting Petra's birth certificate. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. And uh... if it gets nasty or Petra goes ape shit, really no need to bring my name up. I just plant the seeds. I don't till the soil or help harvest any crops. :hatsoff:

'It's important for them to have space': Petra Ecclestone bought Candy Spelling's £52m mansion so her dogs can live in comfort

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iniature-dogs-live-comfort.html#ixzz1XClQLQGQ

The heiress bought Candy Spelling's California home for £52 million

Pampered pooches: Petra's pets will have the run of the 57,000 square foot house

Animal lover: Petra Ecclestone pictured here the Dogs Trust Honours in London last year

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Reminds me of the mansion that Jed Clampett and family live in on The Beverly Hillbillies. :1orglaugh

All kidding aside, even though this home is opulent beyond comprehension to us common-rabble types, if you've ever been through Holmby Hills you would know that this place is just one of many that are palatial enough for your jaw to hit the floor. It's only a few blocks from the mansion where Michael Jackson died and is just around the corner from Hugh Hefner's place. Nice neighborhood but can you imagine what the property taxes must run??!!! :eek:

Reminds me of the mansion that Jed Clampett and family live in on The Beverly Hillbillies. :1orglaugh

All kidding aside, even though this home is opulent beyond comprehension to us common-rabble types, if you've ever been through Holmby Hills you would know that this place is just one of many that are palatial enough for your jaw to hit the floor. It's only a few blocks from the mansion where Michael Jackson died and is just around the corner from Hugh Hefner's place. Nice neighborhood but can you imagine what the property taxes must run??!!! :eek:
You sound like you've been casing the area :lurk:

'It's important for them to have space': Petra Ecclestone bought Candy Spelling's £52m mansion so her dogs can live in comfort

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...iniature-dogs-live-comfort.html#ixzz1XClQLQGQ

The heiress bought Candy Spelling's California home for £52 million

Pampered pooches: Petra's pets will have the run of the 57,000 square foot house

Animal lover: Petra Ecclestone pictured here the Dogs Trust Honours in London last year
Holy anorexic bitch. I've bedded women that look much better than that twig.

She doesn't have to justify her purchase (which is about as dumb as a box of shit covered rocks), but dogs? Really you airhead? Dogs?!?!? Sad, sad world some of these people live in. I actually feel sorry for her. (laugh all you want, but I do).

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Holy anorexic bitch. I've bedded women that look much better than that twig.

She doesn't have to justify her purchase (which is about as dumb as a box of shit covered rocks), but dogs? Really you airhead? Dogs?!?!? Sad, sad world some of these people live in. I actually feel sorry for her. (laugh all you want, but I do).

To be honest, I don't doubt you on that one, Scott. I'd say many/most of us have had better looking girls than Petra Ecclestone (or her sister Tamara). And from chatter around racing circles, neither of the Ecclestone sisters is known to be a brainiac - though Petra is apparently the dumber of the two. But the reason we're talking about her is because her daddy has skimmed enough money off the world's second most popular sport (Formula One) over the years to make her the Princess of the Trust Fund Babies. He established the Bambino Trust years ago and loaded it up with billions of dollars (or pounds, as the case may be). The dad is the real story here. These girls are just winners of the Lucky Sperm Club. Kind of like P@ris Hilton (without the herpes).

But I can look at the Celebrity section of this site and click off a dozen of them that aren't as hot as girls you'd see at the mall. The only difference is, you see these girls in tabloids at the supermarket or on some lame TV show - so (in the Western world) apparently famous = hawt. :facepalm:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Maybe she should have spent some of that cash on a burger...say no to drugs, not food.

you know that old saying, " Money can't buy you lunch".

And I notice she has some critters too.

Nice house though, I bet she has no wire hangers in there.

But who needs a house with a double staircase anyway?
As if life isn't hard enough without that added stress.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah, right. Tell that to the county tax assessor's office....and my bank account.

I believe they should exist.
But look at what it's come too.
The amount most towns demand is ridiculously high.
And if you don't or can't pay they take your house and sell it.
Just don't seem right.

because of this many people can't afford to buy a house, get a mortgage or are forced to sell the house cheap, even a house that's been in the family for years.

Just another way the GOV has done all they can do fuck up the economy.