• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reclusive mining heiress leaves $30million to nurse who cared for her for 20 years

Re: Reclusive mining heiress leaves $30million to nurse who cared for her for 20 year

Oh my God Auntie Huguette died?
Oh dear.......

This really needs some investigating considering the amount at stake.
I believe all you really need to have a valid will is a lawyer or notary present and a witness. But this kind of cash you never know what really was happening.
It needs to be thoroughly investigated by not only law enforcement but a private detective or two.

Damn right. At first it seemed like a heart warming story that a nurse would inherit that much money. But it turns out that the poor little old nurse wasn't so poor at all. If nothing was wrong here then they will have nothing to worry about. But with that kind of money at stake, there is nothing wrong with investigating a few things to make sure that the family wasn't cut out by meddlesome freeloaders who were playing this woman.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Re: Reclusive mining heiress leaves $30million to nurse who cared for her for 20 year

Damn right. At first it seemed like a heart warming story that a nurse would inherit that much money. But it turns out that the poor little old nurse wasn't so poor at all. If nothing was wrong here then they will have nothing to worry about. But with that kind of money at stake, there is nothing wrong with investigating a few things to make sure that the family wasn't cut out by meddlesome freeloaders who were playing this woman.

oh yeah, no doubt they gotta find out everything they can about everything they can.
that kind of money could motivate almost anybody to do something illegal or immoral.

Facetious

Moderated

The probe was begun after Ms Clark left $500,000 to her lawyer and $500,000 to her accountant, despite a conviction and status as a registered sex offender.

Boo Hoo :crying: Ms. Clark didn't leave her attorney and cpa enough money!
Litigate, litigate, litigate! We'll show that Ms. Pari a thing or two!
How about that angle? :yesyes: :1orglaugh

A few tags: greed, envy, notoriety... (others?)...

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

i cooked for a lady for a few months and all i got was a 1000 bucks. wheres the justice in this world?

Facetious

Moderated

i cooked for a lady for a few months and all i got was a 1000 bucks. wheres the justice in this world?
Don't knock it, finding a thousand dollar check in the mail is better than finding a thousand dollar billing! :p

:cool:

squallumz

/\ i suppose. dont get me wrong, i was really happy. but damn.

Facetious seems upset

Facetious

Moderated

I most certainly AM NOT!!! :cussing: :mad: :hairpull:

:1orglaugh

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

See old rich people are kind of like dragons, they live alone, they are the last of their kind, they live in cavern like darkness, and they tend to sleep for centuries. However if you are compassionate, sincere, loving, and caring they share their horde of treasure with you like scepters, crowns, suits of armor, and jewels more brighter than the brightest start.

squallumz

See old rich people are kind of like dragons, they live alone, they are the last of their kind, they live in cavern like darkness, and they tend to sleep for centuries. However if you are compassionate, sincere, loving, and caring they share their horde of treasure with you like scepters, crowns, suits of armor, and jewels more brighter than the brightest start.

i think ill throw that into my next d&d game. :1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Ralph Kramden once inherited a rich millionare lady's fortune.....turns out fortune was the name of her parakeet.

Probably read it in a book. Stephen King comes to mine. It's kinda cliched, either hates the relatives or has none. Right old bitch to the hired help, who cleans up her shit and mess when she's gone bat shit loca senile. Ahh sounds about right.

"bat shit loca senile" = Mental Incompetency FWIW

Facetious

Moderated

Let the feeding frenzy commence! :1orglaugh

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Not without some difficulty I managed to masturbate to this topic.

Facetious

Moderated

Re William Clark

In a 1907 essay entitled "Senator Clark of Montana," Mark Twain portrayed Clark as the very embodiment of Gilded Age excess and corruption. Wrote Twain:

"He is as rotten a human being as can be found anywhere under the flag; he is a shame to the American nation, and no one has helped to send him to the Senate who did not know that his proper place was the penitentiary, with a ball and chain on his legs. To my mind he is the most disgusting creature that the republic has produced since Tweed's time."[5]
source Wiki William Clark

:surprise:

It's no wonder why the lady was a reclusive type.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Nothing quite like being crucified by prose, huh?

Mystery of reclusive heiress's TWO wills: How copper magnate's daughter signed one document leaving her family $400m... and another bequeathing her fortune to her NURSE

* Miss Clark had not been seen in 70 years before her death aged 104
* Lawyer and accountant accused of 'plundering' millions by family

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-family-400m-cutting-out.html#ixzz1f7QgiGlR