• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Two Soccer players!!!!

What a training!! lol :shocked: :confused:

Attachments

• f1a3d7ce75066c8783025ae2c5f271d9.jpg
    f1a3d7ce75066c8783025ae2c5f271d9.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 213

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hey champ that needs to be moved or in future posted in the Funny Pictures section. So remember that safety tip and try not to cross the streams Egon.

I just wanted to know what's your opinion about this training in soccer, you know World Cup! thanks for your advice :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Seems like the "soccer is gay" argument has more evidence than the "Americans don't understand the game" argument...

PlasmaTwa2

No. There's just more 'comedy' photos of men playing football that have been misconstrued for hilarious purposes than there are photos of americans not understanding football.

There you go again, ignoring pure, hard evidence and arguing that it does not mean anything. You are like Kansas. :nono:

maredsous

You avin' a laugh?
actually, twat. i love the game and my post was expressing my displeasure with yet another thread turning into a debate over the merits or as some would say lack there of.

PlasmaTwa2

actually, twat. i love the game and my post was expressing my displeasure with yet another thread turning into a debate over the merits or as some would say lack there of.

:confused: You aren't talking to me, are you?

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
No. There's just more 'comedy' photos of men playing football that have been misconstrued for hilarious purposes than there are photos of americans not understanding football.

I want to see a picture of an American not understanding socfootfutball. That would be funny as hell!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit