• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

trump's Coronavirus Failures and Lies

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
And?

Only numbnut, second-guessing, one-handed, jagoff artists with complex feelings about supporting their government and President in the face of willful and negligent bio-hazard experimentation, release and cover up by a world-state rival... it's only those "conservatives" that I disdain. The left, naturally, can fuck a stump.
Jagoff? I haven't used that term since I left PIT in the 90s. I take it back, I've used it but it hasn't been understood.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Except for music videos, I watch most videos at 1.5x speed, cuts viewing time by about 30%.

Joe Biden blasts Trump's Covid response

Last edited:
So now hospitals have been ordered to bypass the CDC and report covid data directly to the white house to be stored in a system created after a company co-funded by trump buddy Peter Thiel won a no-bid contract to create the system in April.

This all sounds completely cool and normal.

So now hospitals have been ordered to bypass the CDC and report covid data directly to the white house to be stored in a system created after a company co-funded by trump buddy Peter Thiel won a no-bid contract to create the system in April.

This all sounds completely cool and normal.

That was fun! Now, let's try the Truth:

"... hospitals must now report that information to the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees the CDC."

White House Strips CDC of Collection Role

Here are a few more quotes from the very same article you posted:

The change sparked concerns among infectious disease and health care experts that the administration was hobbling the ability of the nation's public health agency to gather and analyze crucial data in the midst of a pandemic.

Public health experts expressed dismay and confusion over the reporting change because of how it could disrupt public access to the data. It also comes at a time when the Trump White House has openly sparred with CDC Director Robert Redfield and other federal scientists about the pandemic response.

"It's really hard not to see this as some kind of interference or snub [to] the CDC," says University of Arizona epidemiologist Saskia Popescu. "With so many concerns over the politicization of data right now, this is concerning."

"We have high confidence in the consistency and completeness of the data that hospitals are reporting using the [existing] system," says Dr. Daniel Pollock, a medical epidemiologist and surveillance branch chief for CDC's Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion. "We have a long standing working relationship with the hospitals, we have means to do quality checks over the incoming data, as well as rapidly getting to hospitals where we have identified data gaps."

Pollock of CDC says switching to this new platform disregards the relationships with hospitals CDC has developed over the years, since it has "been stood up relatively recently" and adds that it also lacks "the track record and the expertise that we're able to provide."

The new system was set up by TeleTracking, a private company based in Pennsylvania, which was awarded the $10 million contract in a non-competitive bid in April.

"It's entirely unclear why the Trump Administration has asked states and hospitals to upend their reporting systems in the middle of a pandemic — in 48 hours nonetheless — without a single explanation as to why this new system is better or necessary," Murray wrote in a statement to NPR. "The Trump Administration is going to have to give a full justification for this, because until they do, it's hard to see how this step won't further sideline public health experts and obscure the severity of this crisis."

Dr. Grace Lee, a pediatric infectious disease physician and associate chief medical officer at the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford, agrees that the CDC system has been working well.

"I'm very surprised that we are being mandated to report into a parallel system when hospitals have gotten used to reporting into NHSN. It's adding burden at a time when hospitals again are now responding to the surge of COVID-19," she adds, "The timing couldn't be worse, to be honest."

Jennifer Nuzzo, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, says she worries the new mandate is an end-run around the CDC. She notes that separating out the hospital data from other coronavirus case and death data reported to health departments could present problems.

And on and on and on. Expert after expert, doctor after doctor. So there's some truth for you. Maybe you should try reading your sources before you put them up as defense?

Just to be clear, we all know that this is being done because trump wants to fuck with the numbers. It's not a secret. So you can stop trying to hide it.

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Just to be clear, we all know that this is being done because trump wants to fuck with the numbers. It's not a secret. So you can stop trying to hide it.
The numbers have been getting skull fucked all this time.

Exhibit A:
Last month or so here where I live, one of the local TV stations noticed a pattern. EVERY Thursday, there just always happened to be huge spike in the new Covid cases. The TV station asked the so-called experts around here WTF was going on as this was just too uniform to just be a coincidence. The experts admitted that it's that Thursday was the day that most of the Private Labs turned in their results.

Ohhhhhhhhhh! So collect / hog all the fucking results for a frickin' WEEK and then just toss them out on THURSDAY and have the audacity to declare it a "Huge Spike." Quite the Numbers Fucking Enterprise you have going there. Especially on Thursdays following holidays.

Exhibit B: Today just happens to be Thursday. I just checked the Covid data for this county on this Numbers Fucking Day. Wouldn't you know it. Right on cue, by the numbers --- we have the deadliest day for the area since the pandemic began with 14 deaths and 340 new cases. In the article they of course do NOT tell anyone of the behind the scenes Thursday Numbers Fucking Stunt with which they arrived at those numbers. They just announce it in a way so as to make the people believe that those numbers are just since yesterday. And that is just NOT the case. Lowlife Numbers Fuckers!

It was about time that Trump fixed those Covid Numbers Fuckers' Little R e d W a g o n s.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
And then there's THIS:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...probable-coronavirus-cases-from-overall-count

As Maxwell Smart would have put it --- Ahhh, it's the ole 'Probable' Coronavirus Cases Shamelessly Snuck into the REAL Count ... trick, eh?

I've suspected this kind of bullshit going on all along. I've had no doubt that there's been some major Cases Count INFLATION going on. A lot of agenda-izing / cahootinizing going on. There's certainly a certain political party who benefits and would love for the cases count to be as high as the Count Manipulators can get away with padding.

It infuriates me ... the thought that that revelation is no doubt just the tip of the iceberg of just how MANY fabricated cases there must be out there. Since they don't have to actually assign names to the cases, they just toss out whatever new case count they fucking feel like everyday.

“The State of Texas today had to remove 3,484 cases from its Covid-19 positive case count, because the San Antonio Health Department was reporting ‘probable’ cases for people never actually tested, as 'confirmed' positive cases.- TDHS,” Fox 4 Dallas Evening News anchor Steve Eagar tweeted Wednesday. “What other departments make this same mistake?”

Mutha fucking mindboggling! People never actually tested ... confirmed as positive cases!!!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
And then there's THIS:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-coronavirus-death

Dayyyyy-Um! Shamelessly Fuck with the Covid Case Numbers MUCH?
As per the article, apparently Covid Case OVER counting is a big problem in Florida. And I have no doubt it's going on in a LOT of cities / counties / states.

It wouldn't surprise me if every Armadillo that gets run over in Texas ... and any other animal that's hit by a vehicle in any state in the country is being counted as a Covid death.

For those who don't know, the daily covid positive case count reports the number of positive cases returned for that day. If an area receives a thousand positive test results on a given day, then that is the number of positive cases for that day.
When a government has completely failed to provide adequate testing resources, or the stress on existing resources due to a pandemic becomes so great that health officials can't keep up, some educated guesses have to be made. Sometimes they are wrong. Generally, most health experts agree that the actual covid death count is higher than reported due to the number of people who die having never been tested.

Sure, take out a few thousand in Texas and Florida if you want, for incorrect assessment. Doesn't change the fact that both of those states have over 300 thousand cases. Nobody believes that the trump administration is going to improve the accuracy of that reporting. The trump administration has never been honest about anything, and they're certainly not accountable. There's no legitimate reason for them to want to change the accounting system right now. But there is a very clear reason.

Why do we suppose the white house is blocking the CDC director from testifying in the house? Is it because they want to be open and honest and let everyone have the best information available? Yeah, that's probably it.

Why do we suppose the white house is blocking the CDC director from testifying in the house? Is it because they want to be open and honest and let everyone have the best information available? Yeah, that's probably it.
Maybe because that dude already testified 4 times.

Maybe because the CDC has reversed itself too many times on the info and guidelines it provides to the American people.

Maybe because Trump is in power and he can, whereas you and your ilk can only 😿 about it.

Gosh, who knows? A mystery. Like Hunter Biden's remarkable career/bank statements.

gmase

Dr. Trump today:
"My view is the schools should open. This thing is going away,” Trump said on “Fox & Friends” in a phone interview [August 5, 2020], referring to the coronavirus. “It will go away like things go away and my view is that schools should be open.”​
[Yes, it will eventually go away. I guess we're talking about a shorter time frame than an end-of-world event.]​

Let's rewind back to March:
“The virus that we’re talking about having to do, a lot of people think that goes away in April, with the heat, as the heat comes in, typically that will go away in April,”​

So 9 pharmaceutical companies have pledged that they will not release a vaccine until it has passed all necessary phases of testing, regardless of political pressure.

Let that sink in.

Big pharma are now protecting Americans from the US government, because even one of the most notoriously amoral industries can't stomach keeping up with the trump administration.

What does it say about you when you make AstraZeneca, BioNTech, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer, and Sanofi look altruistic?

gmase

So 9 pharmaceutical companies have pledged that they will not release a vaccine until it has passed all necessary phases of testing, regardless of political pressure.

Let that sink in.

Big pharma are now protecting Americans from the US government, because even one of the most notoriously amoral industries can't stomach keeping up with the trump administration.

What does it say about you when you make AstraZeneca, BioNTech, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer, and Sanofi look altruistic?
AstraZeneca halting the clinical trial of its coronavirus vaccine:
https://fortune.com/2020/09/08/astr...ine-trial-halted-scientists-analysis-meaning/

Science cannot be rushed to fit into a political timetable.