• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

trump's Coronavirus Failures and Lies

No, you're making no sense. Using cherry-picked generalizations is faulty logic.

Sure, sure, honey. Tell me what isn't real racism.

You know a lot about race, race relations, the government officials that have fought race equality (you acknowledged Biden fought desegregation, for example), the government officials that we're just enamored of towering racists like Senator Byrd (Hillary Clinton calling him her "noble" "friend and mentor", for example). You know so much about race.

So when Biden said, "They want to put y'all back in chains", was that another flat joke? More pretend racism? Which is it, wise friend? Please use sound logic, if you wish to claim that Biden was not talking about Republicans, the party of Lincoln, the signer of the Proclamation of Emancipation.

Whatever you do, don't tap out because you can't think of any other rationalizations for Biden and Clinton's obvious racial animus. This is too funny to me, your flailing around for excuses for their attitudes and behavior. Keep supporting the dems πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
Sure, sure, honey. Tell me what isn't real racism.

You know a lot about race, race relations, the government officials that have fought race equality (you acknowledged Biden fought desegregation, for example), the government officials that we're just enamored of towering racists like Senator Byrd (Hillary Clinton calling him her "noble" "friend and mentor", for example). You know so much about race.

So when Biden said, "They want to put y'all back in chains", was that another flat joke? More pretend racism? Which is it, wise friend? Please use sound logic, if you wish to claim that Biden was not talking about Republicans, the party of Lincoln, the signer of the Proclamation of Emancipation.

Whatever you do, don't tap out because you can't think of any other rationalizations for Biden and Clinton's obvious racial animus. This is too funny to me, your flailing around for excuses for their attitudes and behavior. Keep supporting the dems πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Quit while you're behind, dude.

Nobody is making excuses for bad decisions. Some of us know the difference between bad decisions (Biden and the Clintons have made them) and bad people (like right-wing rageaholics).

bad decisions (Biden and the Clintons have made them) and bad people

Hmm... bad decision, or evil cun- I mean, "bad people"?

'Hillary Clinton took me through hell': Child rape victim claims Clinton smeared her and 'lied like a dog' in 1975 to get lighter sentence for attacker she knew was guilty - Clinton is heard laughing as she discusses the case in recently found audio interview from the early 1980s

ArthurTurner

Oh, you're talking about Kathy Shelton, who could not keep her story straight, then turned up at a Trump press conference 2016? I believe she was a rape victim, but you'll have to do better than that.

Oh, you're talking about Kathy Shelton, who could not keep her story straight, then turned up at a Trump press conference 2016? I believe she was a rape victim, but you'll have to do better than that.

Wow dude. Drop the mic. You so totally just showed EXACTLY what I'm saying that to expose you anymore would make me feel indecent. Congrats, you and your party deserve each other. Just not the country πŸ˜„

ArthurTurner

Wow dude. Drop the mic. You so totally just showed EXACTLY what I'm saying that to expose you anymore would make me feel indecent. Congrats, you and your party deserve each other. Just not the country πŸ˜„
What's indecent about it? She did not keep her story together. That is the truth. Does the truth hurt you that much because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
G'Day mate.
Because 6 feet is 1.9 meters. You Yanks and all youre yabber about inches and feet. Personally I wouldn't give two quid for it I would.
No. 6 feet are 182,88 centimeters. 1 foot = 30.48 centimeters

Back on topic.

The countries that went on the safer side of caution, and pushed for a more rigorous lockdown and worked to supply more testing and more intensive care beds in hospital did WAY better than this country called the US of A. And the USA are paying the price, more and more. And it s pretty safe to say the second wave will hit in fall, if it takes THAT long. That is why Trump is constantly moving the goalpost up and up: He realizes he has to choose between keeping the people healthy or trying to better the economy, short term. Of course, mid term, the economy will suffer more if the country isn't provided with better health measures, but he just thinks as far as reelection.

Last edited:
I love that twitter flagged the tweet as glorifying violence. I hope they keep flagging and fact checking all his tweets until he's a quivering mess.

The first amendment exists to protect twitter from trump, not to allow him to force them to give him a free platform.

Security-officer-great-hall-china-617.jpg

In the eyes of many in Congress and the Trump administration, China has painted a target on its own back with its handling of the pandemic: coronavirus has so far killed more than 100,000 Americans and cost 1 in 4 workers their jobs. Many believe the global toll from the virus, at least in part, is a culmination of the country covering up the onset of the virus, including a delay in sounding the alarm on the outbreak, hoarding medical supplies and strong-arming the World Health Organization (WHO).

- Newsweek

Yet there are numbnuts out there, in some combination of irrational hatred, ignorance, and misplaced hostility for the United States, that will find a way to blame Trump for a Chinese bio-hazard release and coverup. Thank God they just jerk off and make ignorant observations online, but don't actually vote πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ–•

- FOUser#4510856320198a

1673747799-change-politics-congress-obama-president-democrats-funny-tru-demotivational-poster-...jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
One has to enjoy being called a moron for not sharing the opinions of someone. It shows the intelligence of the poster - go ad hominen or go home. DD is the arbiter of truth and reason. I believe it's in the Board Rules somewhere, but I haven't read them.

Yet there are numbnuts out there, in some combination of irrational hatred, ignorance, and misplaced hostility for the United States, that will find a way to blame Trump for a Chinese bio-hazard release and coverup.

Nobody is blaming trump for the existence of the coronavirus, you incomprehensible moron. They are rightly blaming him for the absolute failure of the federal response. There's a reason your country has by far the worst infection and mortality rates from this virus. Because your failed government failed to react. trump didn't even need to come up with a plan, plans for this kind of thing have been in existence since the cold war. All he had to do was stay out of the way and let the actual government put those plans into action, but he couldn't even do that. You can spin things all you want, and we all know that you will because that's what trumpa loompas do, but the whole world knows that trump failed to keep Americans safe through this pandemic.

gmase

Donald J Trump, Lord Protector. America's gift from god. He has some mighty big shoes to fill.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
President Trump claims injecting people with disinfectant could treat coronavirus

gmase

Unemployment goes down from 14.7% to 13.3% and Trump's reaction: "Really Big Jobs Report. Great going President Trump (kidding but true)!”
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...rise-job-figures-these-numbers-are-incredible

I am quite happy it went down and I don't blame him for causing it to go to 14.7%. But, it's odd he deflected when it went up and now takes credit when it goes down.

New deaths in the US at 1k during the past 24 according to Johns Hopkins.

3n5xxl.jpg

Just don't fuck around with any Chinese beers until we're done vice-twisting their titties (who's Dick kidding? - the world's premier bio-weapons producer and exporter makes goat piss beer, anyway).

But yeah, keep trying to pin it on Trump (where's he find the time, what, with killing all those unarmed black men? - Trump hustles!), and keep looking like the hate-filled and obsessed, deluded and self-hating left that you are. Because that wins elections πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚​

gmase

Just don't fuck around with any Chinese beers until we're done vice-twisting their titties (who's Dick kidding? - the world's premier bio-weapons producer and exporter makes goat piss beer, anyway).

But yeah, keep trying to pin it on Trump (where's he find the time, what, with killing all those unarmed black men? - Trump hustles!), and keep looking like the hate-filled and obsessed, deluded and self-hating left that you are. Because that wins elections πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚​
Thanks, but all of my beers are brewed in-state and I'm not a fan of the bright yellow varieties either.

Do you ever consider some conservative types just don't like the guy?

Do you ever consider some conservative types just don't like the guy?

And?

Only numbnut, second-guessing, one-handed, jagoff artists with complex feelings about supporting their government and President in the face of willful and negligent bio-hazard experimentation, release and cover up by a world-state rival... it's only those "conservatives" that I disdain. The left, naturally, can fuck a stump.