• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump says weighing run for POTUS in 2016

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: Is Donald Trump Really Running For President This Time Or Being A Chickenshit Again Afraid To Ru

I will be watching closely.

Oh, all the country and a massive part of the foreign viewers will watch so much closer now he is in. THAT is a major bonus he brings. Better not fumble it. If he is the better candidate, good for the repubs, but I highly doubt it.

Still, TV gold material for years

Re: Is Donald Trump Really Running For President This Time Or Being A Chickenshit Again Afraid To Ru

Don't be so sure about that. At this moment Democrats and repubs are discounting him.
Which shows me they are worried. I haven't in my lifetime seen a candidate announce and be attacked by both sides.
He can spend 3 dollars for every dollar pants suit spends. And he doesn't have to rely on raising it.
I will be watching closely.
They discount him because he has made promises before and not lived up to them. (to run twice and then there's all his PIs found out about Obamas birth certificate, remember that?.)
He didn't get where he is spending his own money, if he actual files the paperwork to run (has a couple of months to do it) and really tries to run I doubt he spends more than $10mil of his own money.
Oh on his policy on immigration, Trump Tower where he made the announcement, in building it he got sued for employing over 200 illegals.

Man that suit was almost 30 years ago and it was never proven that he even knew who was hired. And it was about the contractor in charge of demolition of the old building. Not the construction of Trump Tower. So I need to ask you, who are you supporting for president? I think that I know lol.

The fact that this buffoon is polling in the top says volumes about the entire party. Trump is a punchline and the quintessential republican: started his life ahead of everyone because he inherited his money He'll be great when it comes debate time. He'll hammer all the other candidates and make their entire shit show all the more comical.

And BC when it comes to Clinton why don't you offer the same statements about her guilt or innocence the way you do about your ilk? Like Trump isn't a fucking scum bag lol

Run Donald Run!

Yep Run Donald Run!

You like Bernie Sanders and Donald is a punchline hahahahahahaha.

You have been saying candidate x can't compete with pants suits' money well the Donald can.

Don't look now but that eccentric billionaire just may win and if he gets the nom ( and he just might) he would defeat her in a romp. God I am starting to love this shit.

You have made claims at your ability to predict the results of elections with a lot of confidence. But you just made yourself look ridiculous with that statement. I believe with the views of your retarded party that Trump could become the nominee. Your side has gotten so ridiculous I think anything is possible. But you think he could win the general election???????????????? talk about hahahahahahahaha He's a clown. He even looks like a fucking clown with his orange comb over and that face that looks like he needs to take a shit.

Bernie isn't a charismatic candidate for sure, but his ideas appeal to a lot of americans and his ideas would help a lot of americans. Donald would help corporations rape the environment and their employees and he'd fuck the american people. we'd be at war with iran within a year. Or N Korea or both. That guy has never helped anyone but himself.

So yes please. Bring on "The Donald" lol Donald Duck would have a better chance at becoming president. If I were you I'd consider flapping your shitter about your abilities as a fortune teller because you just made yourself look like an idiot.

that guy is an idiot

You have made claims at your ability to predict the results of elections with a lot of confidence. But you just made yourself look ridiculous with that statement. I believe with the views of your retarded party that Trump could become the nominee. Your side has gotten so ridiculous I think anything is possible. But you think he could win the general election???????????????? talk about hahahahahahahaha He's a clown. He even looks like a fucking clown with his orange comb over and that face that looks like he needs to take a shit.

Bernie isn't a charismatic candidate for sure, but his ideas appeal to a lot of americans and his ideas would help a lot of americans. Donald would help corporations rape the environment and their employees and he'd fuck the american people. we'd be at war with iran within a year. Or N Korea or both. That guy has never helped anyone but himself.

So yes please. Bring on "The Donald" lol Donald Duck would have a better chance at becoming president. If I were you I'd consider flapping your shitter about your abilities as a fortune teller because you just made yourself look like an idiot.

You cotdam right he can win. And I for one would love it. A minimum wage of 200 dollars an hour and single payer healthcare doesn't mean shit if we can't defend ourselves and China continues to own us.

Which would be the result of a Sanders becoming president. The Democrat party is steamrolling left, so much that you think it is normal. If you think that people like Bernie Sanders resonate with a majority of Americans then you are fucking crazy! CRAZY! If the election were held tomorrow and Trump was the nominee I would vote for him in a second. And considering what we have had the past 7 years, it wouldn't even be taking a risk. Keep on talking shit about,Trump his celebrity alone is good for 10 percent of the vote. Americans are that fickle . I am going to love watching you vapor lock if he starts to gather steam, and I think he will

The Donald isn't gonna do shit. It's Jeb Bush's nomination to lose.

The Donald isn't gonna do shit. It's Jeb Bush's nomination to lose.

Jeb Bush loses against pants suit. Trump could beat her. And anyone that can beat her is all I care about now.

Neil Young is butt hurt that Trump used Rockin In The Free World " during the announcement. lol Young backs Bernie Sanders. Fucking surprising that one of the stalwarts of the counter culture movement wants an old dirty hippie as president.

Trump has enough money he should just hire a band to write a song for him

Gene Simmons , Trace Adkins, Lil Jon or Dee Snider would do it.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Neil Young is butt hurt that Trump used Rockin In The Free World " during the announcement. lol Young backs Bernie Sanders. Fucking surprising that one of the stalwarts of the counter culture movement wants an old dirty hippie as president.

Trump has enough money he should just hire a band to write a song for him

Gene Simmons , Trace Atkins, Lil Jon or Dee Snider would do it.

I smiled when I heard the Neil Young song. Cortez [NOBABE]The Killer[/NOBABE] woulda worked also.

You mentioned Dee Snider and I have a couple song recommendations for the campaign.

Donald-Trump-Bobby-Lashley-and-Stone-Cold-In-WWE-Ring-Pictures.jpg
donald-trump-shaving-vince-mcmahon-head.jpg

We could do a whole lot worse than a president that likes wrestling and sexy Euro models. His back and forth insults with Putin would be epic. It would make his feud with Rosie O'Donnell look like baby shit. I seriously believe he could be the first Repub to win California since GHWB 41.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

You want to settle for a üresident "We could do a whole lot worse than"?

Man, you really go out of your way to appear offensive, huh?

The way it is, it can't go on. Your country - and with it, a great part of the world - needs a big step away from completely run-by-Wall Street cronies, not one of them actually in the big seat. We don't need another couple of bubbles to burst and businesses to bail out.

That's just the way it is? I don't think so.

Well, he's off to a heck of a start. His announcement alone contained a number of false and misleading statements, including this dandy: “Last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product – a sign of strength, right? But not for us. It was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It’s never below zero.”
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

There was a time (mid to late 80's) when I would have welcomed a run by Donald Trump. He had a big ego, but dude used to have game... even if he lied about his net worth every time he opened his mouth. But now, he's just a sad old clown, whose best days are far behind him. He's no different than a Kardashian/Jenner: just another attention whore, grasping for another fifteen minutes of fame. [NOBABE]Danica Patrick[/NOBABE] has a better shot of making it onto the grid of an F1 race than Trump has of being President of the United States. Which is to say, he doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell.

He's making a (greater than usual) mockery of our political system for financial gain.

We have had 7 years of false and misleading statements . Donald is going with what works.

Rey C.

That's been going on for a lot more than just the last seven years. But I just think that when we start getting reality TV people (seriously) running for President, it's about time to hang it up. I don't care what sheep herd they belong to or what idiotology they claim to adhere to.

That's been going on for a lot more than just the last seven years. But I just think that when we start getting reality TV people (seriously) running for President, it's about time to hang it up. I don't care what sheep herd they belong to or what idiotology they claim to adhere to.

I agree with you except for one thing. Hillary Clinton is seriously running for president and she is as much of a clown as anyone else that is running, a clown that insults my intelligence.

Rey C.

The big difference is, she actually wants to be President. Trump would shit a brick if he won. She's scary. He's just goofy.