• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump says weighing run for POTUS in 2016

Re: Why Does Donald Trump Constantly Tease About Running For President When Everyone Knows He's Not?

Because nobody likes to hear The Donald talk more than The Donald.

Re: Why Does Donald Trump Constantly Tease About Running For President When Everyone Knows He's Not?

That and the rotor wash from Marine One would wreak havoc on that elaborate comb over.

Bcause he's an attention whore.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I admit that in my (foolish) youth, I was a great admirer of The Donald. Back in the day, he really was a Master of The Deal - and I modeled a lot of what I did after him. But since then he's become a rolling joke. And even in his glory days, he wasn't all that he pretended to be. He claimed to be a billionaire when he was worth less than $300 million... and a good chunk of that came his way because of his dad, Fred. But yeah, to be fair, he did put together some really slick deals. Though many of them unraveled over time.

Why does he do what he does now? As Knowone said, because he has to keep his name out there to keep his Q-rating up. It's largely how he makes his money now. His name used to be a valuable brand. But as he's become old and rather silly, that brand name has lost much of its value. Only as long as less than bright wingnuts send him checks for his speeches, books and seminars or buy his shirts at Macys, can he maintain the lifestyle to which his youngish wife tells him she's become accustomed.

I don't like Donald Trump.
Years ago, I watched Larry King on CNN interview Donald Trump.
It was when Donald was feuding with Rosie O'Donnell.
Donald Trump told Larry King that he believes in taking revenge.
"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord.
^
Remembering that quote keeps me out of prison.

Because he knows he could never be elected president. But he wants you to think he could be elected president.

Because he needs to get that monkey off of his back as the idiot that killed the USFL as the owner of the New Jersey Generals that demanded after three years they move to the fall and compete with the NFL.

At least Steve Young is still getting paid on that $40 million 40 years contract the LA Express gave him.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

He's a huckster, a brand name. Politician? Please come here and tell me how you want him to manage USA over...anyone. Case in point:

$65 for a Trump shirt, $65 for a Trump tie. $30 for a Trump tie clip. What is he selling? Tie clips. Same $30 for his cufflinks. Hunks of painted aluminum with a shiny piece of glass glued on. It's all boxes and bags. I walk past Trump Exchange at the Taj many times a month and I have never seen more than 2 people shopping at any time. Yea he is at Macys but so is Ivana's stuff. She triples in quality and style design. His fragrance? Made in NJ.

He's a huckster, a brand name. Politician? Please come here and tell me how you want him to manage USA over...anyone. Case in point:

$65 for a Trump shirt, $65 for a Trump tie. $30 for a Trump tie clip. What is he selling? Tie clips. Same $30 for his cufflinks. Hunks of painted aluminum with a shiny piece of glass glued on. It's all boxes and bags. I walk past Trump Exchange at the Taj many times a month and I have never seen more than 2 people shopping at any time. Yea he is at Macys but so is Ivana's stuff. She triples in quality and style design. His fragrance? Made in NJ.

I forgot just how much fun this dude's posts were to read. Stream of consciousness posting at it's finest.

Re: Is Donald Trump Really Running For President This Time Or Being A Chickenshit Again Afraid To Ru

He said that his announcement tomorrow will make a lot of people happy. So the only conclusion to draw is that he is not running.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Re: Is Donald Trump Really Running For President This Time Or Being A Chickenshit Again Afraid To Ru

He said that his announcement tomorrow will make a lot of people happy. So the only conclusion to draw is that he is not running.

I'd love to see him run for all the good TV we'd be getting. Comedians must be lying in wait like OJ too. I wonder what he has to plug(no pun intended there)?

Donald-Trump-Never-to-Run-for-Presidency.jpg

"Vince, we've been friends a long time but I'm shaving those grapefruits of yours at Battleground!"

It is a good thing he has money, because all you would have to do is put a uniform on him like the guys wear over at the Firestone store and he would look like he could be doing balancing and tire rotations all day.

No way this guy gets laid without major bank.

Oh shit! This is gonna be awesome! ha ha ha

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

I admit to being surprised. No matter whether you like the Republican Party or not watch the debates. It'll be Must See TV hoping to see The Donald fall on his face.

In a recent pole of likely Republican voters, when shown 20 possible Republican Candidates and asked who would you NEVER vote for? Over half said Donald Trump! (They may watch his show, but they think he's an asshole.)

In a recent pole of likely Republican voters, when shown 20 possible Republican Candidates and asked who would you NEVER vote for? Over half said Donald Trump! (They may watch his show, but they think he's an asshole.)

Don't be so sure about that. At this moment Democrats and repubs are discounting him.

Which shows me they are worried. I haven't in my lifetime seen a candidate announce and be attacked by both sides.

He can spend 3 dollars for every dollar pants suit spends. And he doesn't have to rely on raising it.

I will be watching closely.

You know, the more people say that this is a joke to Trump and that he is not serious the more I start to pull for him. The man has never jumped into anything half assed in his life. Is he the most conservative hell no! But man does he know how to work a crowd.

He seems to be fixated on the 3 things that matter to me the most, immigration, restoring America to the world's number one superpower militarily and economically and not letting China run roughshod over us..

He resonates with a lot of people and so what if he is a showman, we have showmanship and smoke and mirrors now. And here is the capper for me. I see the establishment pubs squirming in their seats because he does not need their money to run a campaign. He is not beholding to anyone and if he got elected he wouldn't have to start returning favors and show his gratitude to anyone. Washington both dem and repubs are scared of a person they can't own. The dems will be clowning him because he is the one person that can exceed pants suits' war chest.

Paying close attention indeed.