• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

any link to the amateur edit vol 66, not seen in the thread, zippo can make another edit with the multicam videos

- - - Updated - - -

any link to the amateur edit vol 66, not seen in the thread, zippo can make another edit with the multicam videos

Party Hardcore 49 please. Yes I was so pissed off when they edited that out, I mean why have all the great build up and then not fucking show it. In PH52 or 53 the brunette with big tits that gets fucked by Dennis for awhile in one of the 40's and messes around a bit in others (and is actually in 66 with the blond in the see through black top) get's fucked but they showed like 1 second (didn't even notice until the compilation project highlighted it) and I'd like to see that. I hope they do some 07, 08 and 09 too. Really I'd like to see some older ones as well. they have like 110 parties so at 1 party a month we will see them all in 8-9 years FML.

Do you know what time roughly in the compilation project they show the quick bit of her getting fucked?

Do you know what time roughly in the compilation project they show the quick bit of her getting fucked?

M8 it's somewhere in the first 3rd. What I liked about the am. compilation project is that they do it by girl, so they show all of her scenes. Just watch her and you will be good, it's ridiculously quick.

Dennis Reed is no more btw, motorcycle crash.

I knew that, I should have put RIP.

As for your question. I would have to say blue blouse girl from 2007, I know that's super unlikely though. And PH 53 or was it 52 (I usually go by dates, not party #'s), a lot of good action in the second half of that party. There are others, but those two jump out to me.

In the copilation: 45:45.

---

As for multicams, UNDOUBTEDLY Skinny Big Boogs Red Bra girl. I would subscribe again if they did something with her/That episode.

So far which episodes have Multicam?

Has anyone watched the videos of the new multicam? i have the old pic sets and so far they are not different, infact some old pics are missing

I've watched them. There's not much particularly interesting, both because it's early, with a bad stripper on stage, so there's not much going on, and certainly very little the main edit didn't capture. Also, it's party 66.

I would be much more excited about multi-cams if they picked a more interesting party.

I've watched them. There's not much particularly interesting, both because it's early, with a bad stripper on stage, so there's not much going on, and certainly very little the main edit didn't capture. Also, it's party 66.

I would be much more excited about multi-cams if they picked a more interesting party.

The "Main Edit" thing is identical to the original vol66part1 from 2011.

What's more, I've run a scraper over the site, and they hadn't uploaded Vol. 66 at all until now (after the recent site revamp). Most of the other recent parties they did upload, but some others are missing too. Also, in their apparent URL numbering scheme (the number in the link address before the last /), Vol66p1 main edit has a number (2643) that fits right in between vol65 special edition and vol67 part 1, i.e. where the original vol66p1 would be if they had uploaded it (the new Cam X videos had numbers in the 8000s, at the top of the sequence). It seems there's also enough "numbering space" between 66p1me and 67p1 for the "main edits" of the other 5 parts of 66 to fit in.

So I have this weird theory now that we're going to get multicam for exactly those parties that they didn't upload after the site revamp. Those would be:

vol 1...3
vol 5...16
vol 19
vol 25..38
vol 40..51
vol 54
vol 55
vol 66
vol 76
vol 77
none of phgc.

And the ones before 52, chances are they're just too damn old or something (there's just too many missing in a row for me to believe that they have multicam for all of those). So we're gonna get multicam for exactly 5 parties between vol. 54 and 77.

Mark my words :p

Party Hardcore 49 please. Yes I was so pissed off when they edited that out, I mean why have all the great build up and then not fucking show it. In PH52 or 53 the brunette with big tits that gets fucked by Dennis for awhile in one of the 40's and messes around a bit in others (and is actually in 66 with the blond in the see through black top) get's fucked but they showed like 1 second (didn't even notice until the compilation project highlighted it) and I'd like to see that. I hope they do some 07, 08 and 09 too. Really I'd like to see some older ones as well. they have like 110 parties so at 1 party a month we will see them all in 8-9 years FML.

Is it the girl who's in this thread? I could be looking for the wrong girl.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?498841-ID-from-Party-Hardcore-42&p=5639480#post5639480

Attachments

• Screenshot3.png
    Screenshot3.png
    418 KB · Views: 2,418
So I have this weird theory now that we're going to get multicam for exactly those parties that they didn't upload after the site revamp. Those would be:
vol 54
vol 55
vol 66
vol 76
vol 77

Good detective work here. Hope you are wrong though and they have some in the 40...51 area to release as well. If you are correct remember that party 76 is the infamous party with the presidents daughter that was removed so I really doubt we will get that one. That would leave 54, 55 and 77 of which 54 and 77 were pretty good while 55 was a very bad party so let us all hope that is not the next in line.

Is it the girl who's in this thread? I could be looking for the wrong girl.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?498841-ID-from-Party-Hardcore-42&p=5639480#post5639480

That must be the girl he is talking about. One of my favorites, the way she looks at Dennis it is like she is really in love with him. Because of this I think she has to be an amateur that just really got turned on and seduced by him. Hope there is a lot of multi cam footage of her!

Seems like a theory, well done Columbo.

What's more, I've run a scraper over the site, and they hadn't uploaded Vol. 66 at all until now (after the recent site revamp). Most of the other recent parties they did upload, but some others are missing too. Also, in their apparent URL numbering scheme (the number in the link address before the last /), Vol66p1 main edit has a number (2643) that fits right in between vol65 special edition and vol67 part 1, i.e. where the original vol66p1 would be if they had uploaded it (the new Cam X videos had numbers in the 8000s, at the top of the sequence). It seems there's also enough "numbering space" between 66p1me and 67p1 for the "main edits" of the other 5 parts of 66 to fit in.

vol 1...3
vol 5...16
vol 19
vol 25..38
vol 40..51
vol 54
vol 55
vol 66
vol 76
vol 77
none of phgc.

And the ones before 52, chances are they're just too damn old or something (there's just too many missing in a row for me to believe that they have multicam for all of those). So we're gonna get multicam for exactly 5 parties between vol. 54 and 77.

vol 1...3
vol 5...16
vol 19
vol 25..38
vol 40..51
vol 54
vol 55
vol 66
vol 76
vol 77
none of phgc.

They have released some pretty old DSO's in multi-cam going all the way back to 2004 I think with one of them, and 05 for sure. So maybe they will start in on some older parties, I hope so. Would be nice to see 4 different era's maybe an 04-06, 07-10, 11-14 and then the PHGC. The two early eras would be great to see in the highest rez they can push out.

Just for fun, I placed the four multi cam views into one video for you viewing pleasure.
HOWEVER, they do NOT sync up as Tainster made multiple "edits" on each single cam (each one has a different running time) making it very time consuming to sort everything out, so I just left it as it is.

It works reasonably well, but there are places in the video where the footage is a good few second apart.

https://************/f/5Em5qthpOVk/PH66-MultiCamViews-pt1.mp4

Let me know if it you want to see more multicam videos or if I should just give it a miss in the future (BTW this is NOT an amateur edit)

Just for fun, I placed the four multi cam views into one video for you viewing pleasure.
HOWEVER, they do NOT sync up as Tainster made multiple "edits" on each single cam (each one has a different running time) making it very time consuming to sort everything out, so I just left it as it is.

It works reasonably well, but there are places in the video where the footage is a good few second apart.

https://************/f/5Em5qthpOVk/PH66-MultiCamViews-pt1.mp4

Let me know if it you want to see more multicam videos or if I should just give it a miss in the future (BTW this is NOT an amateur edit)

Zippo ! you're the Legend :) thank you as always , and i'm sure everyone is happy on any edits that you'll do lol its all awesome works.

2004-10-11

Amateurs?

This was the sixth video in a seven video party. The party, many years later, had several parts rereleased with the name "Freakin up the Club".

Similar to the recent PHGC37, all the guys went out at once to the amateur girls and managed to get many of them to suck for the first time in the party.

x6050209909026_s.jpgx37276-partyhardcore.jpg

PH53 busty brunette: lot of grinding but no h/c.