• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Nah, that is just a piercing and doesn't mean much. But still my mistake. I didn't even mean Kalea. Bad idea posting out of my memory when not having access to my notes.

The one in the denim jacket from phgc4 is Victoria Ferrera
https://www.indexxx.com/m/victoria-ferrera
https://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=21802&p=281096#p275309
Ah yes,it's her but it seems the red dress was not Victoria because in PHGC3,she always play safe by only gave BJ with condom, and also Vicky might already retired during PHGC16

Still need info from girl from PH56 and PH60 who wear same shirt.

Wow, new record. Took 10s after joining again to loose my shit! I knew I'd regret it!

Party Hardcore Vol. 89 Part 6 Main Edit and Cam1 (not 4) are missing :dislike:

The Main Edit exists, so a mistake for sure! But for some reason I only have the 720p version from when this was released originally. So, maybe there was a problem in the past already, but why not just upload the 720p version? GEEZ!

It is not cam 4 wich is missing, as their website suggests, it is cam 1! They are just so lazy they can't be bothered to adjust the labeling of the web pages. Also, all the DSO Eurobabe Olympics part 3 files are named 540p_fullcomplete. Meaning, they found a way to be even more lazy and confusing to themselves. They did that in the past, but not with multicam releases. No wonder mistakes happen, if all the files you're supposed to upload have the same name, relying on folder structure, wich probably is a mess, too. It is insane not to have a proper workflow after DECADES in the biz!

Has somebody already contacted them about the missing files? The next time I have a discussion with their stupid support, if they answer at all, I'll end up on a killing spree ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 1163176

Та блондинка в кожаной куртке, которая неожиданно получила полный рот спермы, также была в томах 4 и 5, но она просто танцевала, выставив сиськи наружу.

Насколько я знаю, этот минет — лучшее, что ты можешь получить!
In which episode did she get a mouthful of cum?

Yepp, they are actively trying to find ways to become lazier! Or what is the point of this very unusual 50 FPS to be played in 25 FPS shit they are doing? My guess is, it saves a de-interlacing re-encode run, wich are quite slow / CPU demanding?!?

It isn't new that they have released video in this format. But what new is that they change framerates in the middle of an release. Vol. 89 / Crazy 89 changes from 25 to 25/50fps from part 3 on, making it a lot harder to join the videos. This also is another hint at none or a dumb workflow! Finish the whole thing in one Piece first and split it afterwards, morons!!!

In case anybody cares / has problems joining, too - this is what my avisynth scrips has to look like:

SetMemoryMax()
file1 = LWLibavVideoSource("Z:\...\pt1_cam1.mp4")
file2 = LWLibavVideoSource("Z:\...\pt2_cam1.mp4")
file3 = LWLibavVideoSource("Z:\...\pt3_cam1.mp4",fpsnum = 25)
file4 = LWLibavVideoSource("Z:\...\pt4_cam1.mp4",fpsnum = 25)
file5 = LWLibavVideoSource("Z:\...\pt5_cam1.mp4",fpsnum = 25)
file1++file2++file3++file4++file5
QTGMC(Preset="Draft", FPSDivisor=2) # this is to do some deinterlacing for this SHIT while still be able to play the script directly without actually joing the files
Prefetch(4)

Last edited:
Wow, new record. Took 10s after joining again to loose my shit! I knew I'd regret it!

Party Hardcore Vol. 89 Part 6 Main Edit and Cam1 (not 4) are missing :dislike:

The Main Edit exists, so a mistake for sure! But for some reason I only have the 720p version from when this was released originally. So, maybe there was a problem in the past already, but why not just upload the 720p version? GEEZ!

It is not cam 4 wich is missing, as their website suggests, it is cam 1! They are just so lazy they can't be bothered to adjust the labeling of the web pages. Also, all the DSO Eurobabe Olympics part 3 files are named 540p_fullcomplete. Meaning, they found a way to be even more lazy and confusing to themselves. They did that in the past, but not with multicam releases. No wonder mistakes happen, if all the files you're supposed to upload have the same name, relying on folder structure, wich probably is a mess, too. It is insane not to have a proper workflow after DECADES in the biz!

Has somebody already contacted them about the missing files? The next time I have a discussion with their stupid support, if they answer at all, I'll end up on a killing spree ;)
Being Lazy???
easy-a-emma-stone-olivia-penderghast-pfft-annoyed-gif-5288912

I actually love their concept about try to being real & genuine as their sell point for PH(GC) with this whole party but about capture the moment? they need learn one or two things about be professional in editing, I just watched PHGC vol 6 and turns out the main edit(part 1 until part 4) mostly were repetitive scene and you barely can see the difference whether it was the cam section or main edit and I maybe kinda too late watch this eromaxxx thing but they were sucks in capture the moment, my biggest upset of course the scene in main stage for main edit and they should have cut the scene where we already know the woman is going to serve the stripper on the side of the stage for main part,add more someone who get nailed(bj or bg) around corner or hidden spot(like PHGC vol 3 where the black leather jacket girl had BJ)because I did notice sometimes there were girls who appear in half of the party and gave tease but then went missing for rest of party.