• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Who is this brunette in black dress from vol 78?

Attachments

• 2020-06-12_14-49-13.jpg
    2020-06-12_14-49-13.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,834
Sorry, I have no idea but if you ever find out, let me know.
But, check her out in Allwam, Shower down with your bad selve. She makes a great appearance with her friend.
I will definitely look at the source you gave. Such a hot woman shame we can't see any more scenes of her.

Looks like they're releasing multi cams of PH 58 (early 2011 I think). Some nice babes in there, including the busty chick with coloured hair who supposedly worked at the place as a bartender or something. Hope we see more of her.

Looks like they're releasing multi cams of PH 58 (early 2011 I think). Some nice babes in there, including the busty chick with coloured hair who supposedly worked at the place as a bartender or something. Hope we see more of her.
Yeah, Nice party. But i don't think much interesting footage was missing from the regular edit. It does have 2 of the skankiest amateurs doing hardcore in it. Can't find another word for them than just fat skanks. You'll know when you see them and agree...lol!

Not sure who that is, but yes the party is a pretty strong one, so hope there is some interesting extra footage.

I posted on a different thread but it can't harm to post here too.

Any idea who this brunette is?
Has done more stuff?

From Party Hardcore Vo. 51...

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 6.png
    6.png
    389.7 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 4.png
    4.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 1.png
    1.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 1,198
  • 3.png
    3.png
    307 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Party Hardcore is back in the club with a different amateur CFNM sex celebration, and these chicks are wasting no time getting started!! Our main male stripper, a black dude having a body which melts the audience of screaming freaks, does exactly what he does best with revealing these ladies what a real man´s cock is about, along with his male bash stud partners are throughout the club showing these genuinely amateur chicks what a Party Hardcore sex party is all about!! There´s already plenty of dick sucking and women getting fucked across the point in this update, so put your ticket to the club and see how mad its gonna receive!! Party Hardcore!

title is from video description/preview first sentence...

Last edited:
It's labelled cam 4 but there's a lot of hard cuts imo. Main edit to probably come tomorrow.

It is always better to have 4 then 3 camera edits, but it would be even better to be unedited cuts, but they love to cut, I guess.

So, ph vol. 58 has 4 camera edits, but the first party which is chronologically before released on multicam is ph vol. 52, and that party only has 3 camera edits.

Now the question is how many edits will have ph between those two(53,54,55,56 and 57) . Maybe all the parties since they changed the studio (so from ph vol. 56) will have 4 edits, and those before only 3.

I would love every party to have 4 edits, especually ph vol. 54, since that's my favorite ph ever.

It is always better to have 4 then 3 camera edits, but it would be even better to be unedited cuts, but they love to cut, I guess.

I would love every party to have 4 edits, especially ph vol. 54, since that's my favorite ph ever.

LOL on the editor. I think whoever it is has a jobs program with Tainster/Sinx to help channel their OCD or something. THEY MUST CUT THE VIDEO. It was many pages back but I noticed and posted on a re-release of a DSO party multi-cam reissue (i.e. already released then faked as new I think) that the editor couldn't let it out before they cut a few seconds of a girl almost slipping and falling, even though that 10 seconds had been out for years and was fun. If you look at the really old DSO's they released (actual new multicam content) there are generally more then 3 camera's but they seem to edit them to 3 cams, probably partially just due to stops and moving camera recording feet / the floor etc. In PHGC 11 the recent multicam they edit 10-15 seconds of the amateur when her friend come over right before she has sex for some inexplicable, only Sinx editor knows reason. It's just ridiculous, but sort of expected with Sinx that they do stuff like this.

PH 54 was really good, waiting for that and 16, 49 and of course a few others. Hopefully they skip PHGC for awhile.