• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

hope this two get involved, one who fucked for a two min quickie earlier and her friend who sucked

both been to allwam shower and now changed to black tops, one was playing with sensi earlier but then sensi left , dont really understand this thing, stripper comes performs and then goes, why cant they stay like they did earlier ,

earlier 9 parties , there used to be more action for what can be called as the second dvd of party, but in this party its not happening, also would like to have more variety of amateurs being involved, action seems to get concentrated on just few of them

I'm guessing we've already seen everything she's willing to do. I hope I'm wrong because she is a fox, but if you watch her close, she's playing for the camera but not ready to do the dirty. She's not drinking as heavily as it appears and everytime one of the guys tries to get her to suck his johnson, she shakes her head no. Even when they had her topless on stage she was trying to cover herself up for the most part and this is the reaction one guy got when he tried to get her to show more...

I am not sure, but i think at ~ 18 minutes in part 7 cam1 she is half naked (topless) with a stripper somewhere in the back of the room. After talking and kissing with a girl she goes with the stripper somewhere to the left.

Batboy's return is a letdown as he sits between two girls who have fucked before but aren't interested in doing it again. But there are things happening at the front of the stage that we didn't see from cam 1. Unfortunately we have to wait till next week to see whether they progress further but at least they have left the plants alone at last.

BTW, you have great eyes. It's 18:14, over the stripper's right shoulder (our left). There's a camera right above her and to her right so we're guaranteed more footage of her.

If television shows can have spin-offs, why not this

Here's an idea for a PH spinoff ...... PartyHardcore Cruise

A week long women-only cruise in which at least one party a day is filmed. Seven or more parties is enough content for a year's worth of updates.

It could be marketed to, say, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian and Russian woman aged 18-30. The attraction for them would be a cheaper than usual price, and free alcohol. Even better deals could be offered to bachelorette and 21st birthday party group bookings.

Advantages;
- the woman might be more uninhibited when on holidays (vacation)
- bonus post-party footage - install cameras in the guys rooms, and have them take women back to the 'privacy' of their rooms after the party

Tainster pre-2018 - lets record the action on 4 cameras, edit those 4 cameras to a main edit and hold the remaining footage hostage.
Tainster 2018 to ? - lets record the action on 8 cameras, release 4 camera views and main edit and hold the remaining footage hostage.
Tainster PHGC40 - lets have camera 1 to 4 consistent for the first 6 parts and then fuck everything up on part 7.

So Cam 1 has been consistent from the start. Yesterdays Cam 2 was recorded by the dark haired chick in glasses that has been filming the whole party but her footage has only sparingly been added into the main edit. The guy that up until now had been filming Cam 2 had his footage released today as Cam 3. So tomorrows Cam 4 will be either the previous Cam 3 or 4 and the other one footage will be dropped off. What a bunch dumb fucks. This weeks releases of Cam 1 - 3 all end in the same basic vicinity (the side of the room with next to no action going on for the entire party). If they are going to drop off a camera how about the girl on cam 1 that might as well be a tripod. I don't think she's moved more than 3 steps since the party started.

Here's an idea for a PH spinoff ...... PartyHardcore Cruise

Would be great if they could get the 2008-2012 groove back.

Realgirlsgonebad did that sort of idea a few times with their boat parties. The most they got was a few flashes though. I heard years ago too that the Girlsgonewild crew wanted to do something like that with the Australian version of Spring Break but the Australian government and media ruined it.

If they are going to drop off a camera how about the girl on cam 1 that might as well be a tripod. I don't think she's moved more than 3 steps since the party started.[/QUOTE]

That's Gold. She has done a 360 turn now and then. But yes I agree that all the cameras are now hanging around the front of the stage and you can see why at the end of part 7 as a few more participants are starting to relax with all the cock around them which has the making for a very good part 8 which so far has not included Apeface and is more than likely the start of the finale. I hope cam 4 isn't over the other side though because all that appears to be happening there are the same two girls as before unless he turns his back to the stage.

On another note though how's a poor girl supposed to enjoy her fuck on the couch when her ass keeps getting slapped that hard! Ouch.

I hope that the end of this PHGC40 party is similar to that of PHGC37. That is, more new amateurs sucking and fucking.

The only things that spoilt that ending was the camera's and editing focussed on one plant whilst a heap of amateurs were sucking the strippers that walked on stage.

miss the days of pure party, girls in simple t-shirts and jeans not all dolled up like they are now,no problems of half the girls missing mid party, some changing cloths and then confusing viewers are they same or new amateurs getting involved , strippers coming and staying throughout the party

the strangest thing that has never been resolved is, they say , they have pros to loosen up the amateurs , when some of the amateurs are ready they just end up getting a bj and nothing more leaving the viewers and girls confused , in this party many amateurs who were involved earlier either are missing or doing nothing

miss the days of pure party, girls in simple t-shirts and jeans not all dolled up like they are now,no problems of half the girls missing mid party, some changing cloths and then confusing viewers are they same or new amateurs getting involved , strippers coming and staying throughout the party

the strangest thing that has never been resolved is, they say , they have pros to loosen up the amateurs , when some of the amateurs are ready they just end up getting a bj and nothing more leaving the viewers and girls confused , in this party many amateurs who were involved earlier either are missing or doing nothing

The change of clothes trick has been happening for over 10 years now well before All Wam came along. You just have to accept not every single girl at this party is going to participate. Its numerically impossible given the number of guys they have there.