• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Yes have to agree with you there. Was hoping to see how Dennis seduced the big tit amateur he ended up blowing his load on but that was missed. What was new was Neo convincing the girl that he fucked again in the first PH that was filmed in HD months later, to allow him to finger her and eat her vagina before taking her doggy style. Unfortunately the camera guy, and they were only guys back then, thought we needed an extended close up of Neo's opening and closing ring. :sick:
Which girl do you refer to? Can you post a photo? And which volume ist the one to be the first shot in HD in which he fucked her again?

Disappointed to see that we still don't have a new party. This one is a 6 part Gone Crazy, N0 27 from May 6th - June 28th 2016. Tons of plant fucking in this one with many of them making future appearances at the Czech.com swinger parties. But there are possibly two amateur highlights. The Asian girl with the Union Jack t-shirt who has already been identified in a separate thread as former livejasmin cam model Danielle Bella fucking Tarzan aka pony tail guy twice. And a clueless looking girl in a purple top that enjoys being brought up on stage early so much she ends up receiving Tarzan's eternal erection inside her followed up by a deep dicking from Sensi. There are a few amateur under the towel BJ's as well to enjoy but I can't see how much the multi cams will add to this one. But you never know.
https://www.freeones.com/forums/attachments/ppmoq8b5xtn2n-jpg.509872/

...This one is a 6 part Gone Crazy, N0 27...

I'm reasonably pleased with this, plants or not.

I'll happily see some extended footage of the busty Union Jack girl & there's another babe in a gold dress who goes for it. Also, there's a tall woman all in black who teases throughout the episode & possibly puts out towards the end. Maybe we'll see more?

Alexis Crystal's facial is a beauty too :)

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 09.53.17.png

I'm reasonably pleased with this, plants or not.

I'll happily see some extended footage of the busty Union Jack girl & there's another babe in a gold dress who goes for it. Also, there's a tall woman all in black who teases throughout the episode & possibly puts out towards the end. Maybe we'll see more?

Alexis Crystal's facial is a beauty too :)

View attachment 1145215,

There is also the short blond that hangs out with the tall brunette and union jack. She did something in the corner with pony tail guy early in the party but it's mostly cut from the main edit, might be not much IDK, hopefully we'll get a good camera angle on it now.

One of my favorite Party Hardcore amateur scenes (Vol. 6 Part 3 Cam 2). After fucking this amateur blows Denis while he's catching his breath. He tries to deepthroat her but she's not able to fully take his cock. He basically looks at her like "try again but breathe through your nose this time" and then sticks his dick back in her mouth to deepthroat her again lol.

Screenshot-2024-07-13-105145.png

One of my favorite Party Hardcore amateur scenes (Vol. 6 Part 3 Cam 2). After fucking this amateur blows Denis while he's catching his breath. He tries to deepthroat her but she's not able to fully take his cock. He basically looks at her like "try again but breathe through your nose this time" and then sticks his dick back in her mouth to deepthroat her again lol.

Screenshot-2024-07-13-105145.png
yXbxi1D.png

TzTF07n.png

K87VMe5.png

iul1ujU.png

Didn't load the full photo set.