• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I think 'we' just talked about her a month ago. I have a slightly different list for her. I haven't seen yet her in Vol67 and 73, but in Vol 69 and crazy 11.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...ave-sex-in-partyhardcore.768526/post-11769743
https://www.freeones.com/forums/thr...ave-sex-in-partyhardcore.768526/post-11770900

So, if we both made no errors she is in vol: 66, 67, 69, 72, 73, 75, 78, phgc11, DSO: Staff Party
That's wild! I had no idea she was in PHGC11.

Hamdishamil

Will Bump For Food
Not to try to invalidate what you said but I never had high hopes for this PH 33 multicam release because we pretty much saw all the action in the original edits. I think we saw all the blowjobs and sex that happened. All we've seen in the multicams is slightly longer scenes of the same action unless I'm missing something. There are some old parties where you know some amateur action was filmed but not shown in the original, or show very briefly, and you hope that in the multicam that "missing" footage will be revealed.... That isn't the case in PH 33. Feel free to correct me but I don't think I've seen any "new" amateurs sucking or fucking... Out of all the old classic PH volumes, Sinx seem to try to pick the worst or the least likely to throw up hidden gems.

Please can you identify this gorgeous girl from partyhardcore 33.she was fucked by Denis

This! It's like they are picking the most boring ones. It's probably the safest choice from a legal perspective.
Maybe, but they just lost their shit, too. Yesterdays vol33 pt5cam1 is just girls dance. I am fine with if it, is 'new' footage. But isn't it a bit schizo to cut excatly this kind of stuff by the hour from some DSO re-releases?

I've said it before - In case someone from there reads here - if you don't know what to release, release the DSO episodes with so called lesbo and hardcore edits as true multicam versions.

It was a horrible idea from the beginning but letting a (crazy) non-editor person do the editing, who puts quite a lot of the same stuff into all 4 cams (counting shower and main) is, idk, idiotic?

Maybe, but they just lost their shit, too. Yesterdays vol33 pt5cam1 is just girls dance. I am fine with if it, is 'new' footage. But isn't it a bit schizo to cut excatly this kind of stuff by the hour from some DSO re-releases?

I've said it before - In case someone from there reads here - if you don't know what to release, release the DSO episodes with so called lesbo and hardcore edits as true multicam versions.

It was a horrible idea from the beginning but letting a (crazy) non-editor person do the editing, who puts quite a lot of the same stuff into all 4 cams (counting shower and main) is, idk, idiotic?
Trying to be lenient, I can imagine it's hard to produce publishable content of a certain format with such a bag of fleas setup. Maybe they actually didn't have anything else from that camera. Or they used it to replace footage they didn't want to publish. Like a girl slipping and getting hurt or girls fighting. Note how much of the footage we get to see is girls being all smiles or at the least looking slightly bored. We rarely see a deep scowl or a quarrel. I think we have to see things from the production side aswell when we judge the editor's decisions.

Then again I can't help to notice that when I look up a newly published multicam PH episode in my notes, it's most of the time bang on one of those with nearly zero tags for amateur interaction. Like the mostly boring PH 52 and PH 55 have multicam releases, while the amazing PH 51, PH 53 and PH 54 do not.

In the end their goal is to produce something that they think sells and they can publish. While my goals are to see as many unplanned horny encounters of cute amateur party girls as the cameras can deliver. Those goals do not necessarily align.

Amateur girls from PHGC30 and PHGC37.

PHGC37 - gives a blowjob and fucks with a stripper.

PHGC30 - gives blowjob.

PHGC30 - plays with strippers.

Can we see any of these girls in other videos or parties?

Excellent assessment by you, and I still wonder if PH will ever return to their glory days with superb settings not this lookalike dancing bear thing. I'm heartbroken by that

Not to try to invalidate what you said but I never had high hopes for this PH 33 multicam release because we pretty much saw all the action in the original edits. I think we saw all the blowjobs and sex that happened. All we've seen in the multicams is slightly longer scenes of the same action unless I'm missing something. There are some old parties where you know some amateur action was filmed but not shown in the original, or show very briefly, and you hope that in the multicam that "missing" footage will be revealed.... That isn't the case in PH 33. Feel free to correct me but I don't think I've seen any "new" amateurs sucking or fucking... Out of all the old classic PH volumes, Sinx seem to try to pick the worst or the least likely to throw up hidden gems.
Yes have to agree with you there. Was hoping to see how Dennis seduced the big tit amateur he ended up blowing his load on but that was missed. What was new was Neo convincing the girl that he fucked again in the first PH that was filmed in HD months later, to allow him to finger her and eat her vagina before taking her doggy style. Unfortunately the camera guy, and they were only guys back then, thought we needed an extended close up of Neo's opening and closing ring. :sick:

Hamdishamil

Will Bump For Food
Yes have to agree with you there. Was hoping to see how Dennis seduced the big tit amateur he ended up blowing his load on but that was missed. What was new was Neo convincing the girl that he fucked again in the first PH that was filmed in HD months later, to allow him to finger her and eat her vagina before taking her doggy style. Unfortunately the camera guy, and they were only guys back then, thought we needed an extended close up of Neo's opening and closing ring. :sick:

Are You tolking about this busty girl?