• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

was this girl in DSO Gash gamblers and started a "search" for her... found her in party hardcore 35... anyone saw her anywhere else?
thumb-main.1@2x.jpg
partyhardcore-model-11.jpg

The more I see a lot of these girls appearing on different sites, the more I start to believe that there really aren't any amateurs and they are all varying degrees of professional.

Sorry. I know the dude was sittting in a chsir when the yello tank girl took her shirt off while her friend was blowing him. They started off dancing in a tonga line

The only girls I can find with yellow tops are these 2...

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 09.53.55.png
Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 09.58.31.png

That's searching from ph2004-05-31 through to ph2004-08-23.

Nothing like you describe, unfortunately.

The more I see a lot of these girls appearing on different sites, the more I start to believe that there really aren't any amateurs and they are all varying degrees of professional.
There are plenty of amateurs, but a lot of people seems to think that the girl that banged everyone in the entire party are somehow 'amateur.' I think the 'Amateur Compilation Project' got it the most right selecting actual amateurs, but it's no surprise that some girl that decides it would be fun to take some random dick at a filmed party is the type that might take just a little more at the right time for a couple hundred bucks lol.

I'm shamelessly hijacking nerimanalgoz analysis (thanks btw.) to ask about the red haired lady with the green/blue top (framed between the two red arrows :cool:): As far as I remember she appeared in several episodes around PH 40-50 (first with shorter hair, later with hair like in the picture) and did some blowjobs. Does she do more than that in one of the episodes? Is she one of the real amateurs?
Just rewatched PH 62 and noticed that she's also in this one, slightly more weight and longer hair. Denis approaches her and her friend in white clothes but sadly she refuses to do more than blowjobs.
ph62.png

Hey,
i recently rewatched Party Hardcore 1 (ph2005-06-27 - ph2005-07-18) and saw this amateur girl in yellow.
She was convinced to suck a few dicks and got topless in part 3.

Does anybody know if she was in other PH or somewhere else?

069.jpg070.jpg159.jpg160.jpg161.jpg162.jpg163.jpg

Thanks