• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer them

1st In DSO parties there are also amateurs and hardcore action, if so, can you tell me any?
2º Which of the hardcore Party parties there are more amateurs who fuck the strippers
3º In which of the parties of Party Hardcore or DSO more pantyhose,Stockings, etc. are torn.
and what parties where there girls completely naked
4.what are the best parties at Party Hardcore?
Some can respond me those Questions???

Some can respond me those Questions???
Well, you are asking some hard questions. Question 1-3 require way too much time and effort to figure out than most people would want to spend time on. The answer to question 4 is subjective and you'll get different answers from different people. I understand your wanting to know these things, but like I said, it would take too much time.

One of the best multi cam updates yet. We saw more of the young girl with the hairband that dropped her pants for Christos and we saw Sensi pull the brunette in the corner and fuck her raw without protection. Have you noticed though how limp Christos was at Party Hardcore events compared to Czech Casting and Czech Massage. This brunette not long after appeared at a Czech Parties event and one of her friends commented on what happened here.
Brunette Party Hardcore 2010-03-01 (Vol49) | Freeones Board - The Free Sex  Community 500 × 488 party hardcore 49 scene 6 - Tryboobs Uncensored 1280 × 720

One of the best multi cam updates yet. We saw more of the young girl with the hairband that dropped her pants for Christos and we saw Sensi pull the brunette in the corner and fuck her raw without protection. Have you noticed though how limp Christos was at Party Hardcore events compared to Czech Casting and Czech Massage. This brunette not long after appeared at a Czech Parties event and one of her friends commented on what happened here.
Brunette Party Hardcore 2010-03-01 (Vol49) | Freeones Board - The Free Sex  Community 500 × 488 party hardcore 49 scene 6 - Tryboobs Uncensored 1280 × 720
Totally agree. I was kind of looking for this multicam view, always wanted to see more of those parts, but I was happily surprised how much more footage there was. Have been trying to get a glimpse of the Sensi-brunette pussy from the old footage, and now I got more than a glipse really :)

what did her friend commented that happened there?

Yeah, this multi cam update has been awesome. I wonder why they cut out so much in the original edit. They could have shown some more these parts instead of random girls dancing. I'll admit some the dancing girls are attractive though, but I would rather see more of the sex parts.

Yeah, this multi cam update has been awesome. I wonder why they cut out so much in the original edit.
They even still cut out some material in the multi-cam edit. We still don't get to see the whole scene with Sensi and the two girls. And the camera operators were kinda retarded even in 2010. Like, if there's girls dancing and fucking side by side, there's a decent chance they'll film the girls that are dancing.

Totally agree. I was kind of looking for this multicam view, always wanted to see more of those parts, but I was happily surprised how much more footage there was. Have been trying to get a glimpse of the Sensi-brunette pussy from the old footage, and now I got more than a glipse really :)
Which multicam are you talking about ?

They even still cut out some material in the multi-cam edit. We still don't get to see the whole scene with Sensi and the two girls. And the camera operators were kinda retarded even in 2010. Like, if there's girls dancing and fucking side by side, there's a decent chance they'll film the girls that are dancing.
So, it's mix of bad camera work and bad editing for the better stuff not being shown.