• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

This thread seems to have gone down the drain with all the ID requests. Could some moderator please split this thread into a new ID request thread so we can go back to what this thread is all about:

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?​

Dan’s got a point. As new parties are infrequent and Sinx is mostly reposting/remastering old parties (with lots of footage being cut out), the most helpful use of this thread is the “requests” people keep bitching about. Quit looking at it as an ID request and recognize it for what it is. People are basically asking if these girls are in fact one-off amateurs.

But that's not the point of the thread. The only IDing should be the amateurs or at least ID them to rule them out as amateurs. Instead it's just putzes IDing random girls. If you're that desperate, start another fucking thread.
And while YOU’RE aware that a particular woman is not an amateur, the “asshole” you’re bitching at isn’t.

The argument that this thread is “specifically for recognizing that a Tainster girl exclusively performed sexual acts in just one, or maybe two parties and no other women shall ever be mentioned” is predicated on some fanciful notion that everyone reading the thread is equally as aware of the history of Tainster as you. And that’s simply not the case.

Hell, the one thing that brought ME to this thread was looking for info as to whether a seemingly amateur girl I saw in a PH film was involved in anything else. Sadly, she wasn’t. Broke my heart. She was at two parties and the most she ever did was some very brief handjob action. Also, I came hoping that the girl in all the “regret at bachelorette party” videos was pro-ish. Always wanted to see more of her.

But THAT is the fundamental point of this thread. Discussing and verifying if a girl is pro and/or has done anything else. YOU might post that this one particular girl is an amateur one-off, then I show up with a Czech casting video to prove otherwise. Does that make you an asshole? Not at all. You simply didn’t know. These people asking for info are simply bringing a particular girl to our attention so that we can either confirm or deny that they are truly amateurs.

Latest party is one we hoped would be reposted with new footage because we never got to see Sensi fuck the girl in the orange pants. He stripped and fingered her and seemed to put a condom on but then the editor decided we didnt want to see that happen.

2009-01-19 - 2009-02-09
Oh great, and I just found that impressive spreadsheet, scrolling a couple months up here.
So seven-and-a-half years between party and casting according to that; interesting :)

BTW, whoever edits that spreadsheet might want to add massage number 371 besides cc-6615 (Karin).

Last edited:
Latest party is one we hoped would be reposted with new footage because we never got to see Sensi fuck the girl in the orange pants. He stripped and fingered her and seemed to put a condom on but then the editor decided we didnt want to see that happen.
Hopefully we will see that. If you watch the regular cut right after he puts on the condom, fast forward a bit, and if you look really, really, hard through the crowd, you can see her face reacting to him fucking her. If you squint you'll miss it.

Hi all, i'm looking for more footage about this girl, she was in phgc 24 at 2.7.50, is there any other cam edit video with more of her or did you see her in other ph ?
At 2.8.57 trying to reject the guy she seems to say "I'm muslim" :)
Thanks

image_2021-04-16_120411.png

Hopefully we will see that. If you watch the regular cut right after he puts on the condom, fast forward a bit, and if you look really, really, hard through the crowd, you can see her face reacting to him fucking her. If you squint you'll miss it.
I really should have said, if you blink you'll miss it.