• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

So PHGC Vol 1 Multicam is finished?
I am curious about the girl in these screenshots, the amateur who got fucked near the end. I especially like it when she shows her ring to the camera.
Is there any extra footage of this girl in the multicam, like how it started?

View attachment 775306View attachment 775307
Definitely the highlight of this party in my opinion.
There is more in the multi-cam, including the initiation. Sadly, the camera person never gets a better angle.
It's in part 4, cam 2 if you want to search around for it.

Here are some more re-uploads for your viewing pleasure.

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 29 (Amateur Edit)
https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-gone-crazy-29-amateur-edit-14502182

Party Hardcore 4 (Amateur Edit)
https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-4-amateur-edit-14526286

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 7 (Girls Only Edit) - New - Never uploaded anywhere before.
https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-gone-crazy-7-girls-only-edit-14551395

Party Hardcore 22 (Amateur Edit)
https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-22-amateur-edit-14562650

Party Hardcore - May 2003
https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-may-2003-14572785

Everyone needs to read the title of this thread. This thread is about True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE.

It is NOT about discussing any opinions on whether girls were tricked into attending, nor any moral/legal issues.

If you want to engage in some discussion on these aspects, go to the Talk section and start a thread.

If we allow people to go off and start discussing whatever they want, we get off topic really quick and it becomes a convoluted mess that no one wants to support.

From which volumes this girl, pls help
any news?? Which PH vol? Name? Hardcore?

Hi,
I saw this hot girl on PHGC 40 with the big tits, anyone can help pleeeeaze View attachment 760143View attachment 760144View attachment 760143View attachment 760144
any news? ID? new videos?

ID girl? Anything new? hardcore videos?

I mentioned her earlier, was excited to see her back. She gets very mildly frisky in her last appearance at the end of 2015 DSO Fanatic Fuckfriends (at the end part 7 or 8) and does some shower stuff, gets her huge nice floppies out. I like her outfit for PH, wish she would get some action.
anything yet? ID girl?

Everyone needs to read the title of this thread. This thread is about True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE.

It is NOT about discussing any opinions on whether girls were tricked into attending, nor any moral/legal issues.

If you want to engage in some discussion on these aspects, go to the Talk section and start a thread.

If we allow people to go off and start discussing whatever they want, we get off topic really quick and it becomes a convoluted mess that no one wants to support.
I'm not sure I understand right now. Have there been discussions like this during the past few days that I missed because they have been deleted now? Or have those comments been moved to a diferrent section? If there's a link, that would be interesting to know because I'd like to read them.

Concerning the topic of the thread, thank you so much, Zip, for showing us all your personal edits again, love seeing them. If I recall correctly, some time ago you also did a couple of edits that were not everything from one party, but instead concentrated on just following 3 or 4 girls, each on their own journey through a certain party. It might be that you also used girls proposed by other users for these compilations. Are you still interested in doing those?

Seriously? You're just noticing that the thread has been derailed NOW? The good ship derailment has sailed, circumnavigated the globe and returned laden with exotic spice.
Do you seriously think we can police every single thread on a daily basis? We have to rely on the members to report wrongdoing. This is why we have a report icon. See a problem. Report the problem.

I'm not sure I understand right now. Have there been discussions like this during the past few days that I missed because they have been deleted now? Or have those comments been moved to a diferrent section? If there's a link, that would be interesting to know because I'd like to read them...
Offending posts are deleted. There is no way for regular members to see them after we delete them.

Concerning the topic of the thread, thank you so much, Zip, for showing us all your personal edits again, love seeing them. If I recall correctly, some time ago you also did a couple of edits that were not everything from one party, but instead concentrated on just following 3 or 4 girls, each on their own journey through a certain party. It might be that you also used girls proposed by other users for these compilations. Are you still interested in doing those?

I think I might have done one or two of the edits where certain girls were followed through a party, but since the other amateur edit guys (I can't remember their names - apologies to them) pretty much had that style of edit covered, I just pretty much stuck with the other. I could do some more, but if I am remembering correctly, I got members from the board here to post pictures of the girl they wanted covered (and what party they were in) and then I did the edit.

So if some of you were to post some pictures of the girls you wanted (the more pictures of the girl you want, the easier it is for me to do the edit) I will see what I can rustle up.