• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Do you have some examples for scenes like that? :)
I don't know the exact video but I do recall a scene in which there was a girl so drunk she was falling over and she was trying to get with Denis. He kinda sensed she was too drunk and didn't make a move. While the drunk girl was trying to put on her pants she almost fell over again but was caught by the big eared guy, who kinda started to put the moves on her until her friends told him she was too drunk and he backed off and helped her dress. I'll try find the scene.

Anyone knows whois this tattoed brunet?She appeared in PHGC vol 12
2ab0oe.jpg

I don't know the exact video but I do recall a scene in which there was a girl so drunk she was falling over and she was trying to get with Denis. He kinda sensed she was too drunk and didn't make a move. While the drunk girl was trying to put on her pants she almost fell over again but was caught by the big eared guy, who kinda started to put the moves on her until her friends told him she was too drunk and he backed off and helped her dress. I'll try find the scene.

Ok, if you or somebody finds it, I'm interested ;)

Thanks, zip! Would love to see the multicam files again, too. I appreciate the time you took to put those together - lost them in a harddrive meltdown.

So tomorrow new party? or More likely multi-cameras for an old one surely?

Party Hardcore's Vol. 31 and Vol. 54 are both pulled from Sinx, I hope it's 31, 54 wouldn't be bad either, it's a good party but an older one is the 20's to 40's would be cool. INB4 it's another one of the most boring PHGC's again.