• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tron Legacy

It looks interesting, but I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD. I wasn't really a fan of the original movie. I watched it when I was about 4 and it totally scared the shit out of me.

I saw some new light cycle footage- biggest problem was that the bikes could go airborne and do all kinds of stuff that defeats the purpose of them being on the grid, and laying down the walls. If you can simply fly over, jump, or what have you, then the wall thing is meaningless.

I saw some new light cycle footage- biggest problem was that the bikes could go airborne and do all kinds of stuff that defeats the purpose of them being on the grid, and laying down the walls. If you can simply fly over, jump, or what have you, then the wall thing is meaningless.

Yeah, what he said!

jod0565

Member, you member...
That trailer was weak. I mean I did not see any racing at all, but a lot of talk.

It looks like the worst SFX crapaganza since Speed Racer. But I'll probably see it for Olivia Wilde.

Jeff Bridges, why do you keep making movies? Someone needs to tell him that The Big Lebowski already came out. That's like asking Christ to get back on the cross...only without the resurrection.

It looks like the worst SFX crapaganza since Speed Racer. But I'll probably see it for Olivia Wilde.

Jeff Bridges, why do you keep making movies? Someone needs to tell him that The Big Lebowski already came out. That's like asking Christ to get back on the cross...only without the resurrection.
Wrong! He still makes movies because he is still a great actor. He was before Lebowski, his is after. . .
Anyway, looking forward to this. The Bruce Boxleitner revival starts now!!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I saw the trailer for this, I may go see it...but then again The Tron abides.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'd watch Olivia Wilde paint her toenails. Anything shes in, I'm there. I have season tickets. She's absolutely smokin' hot! :bowdown:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm looking forward to it. End of line.