• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tron Legacy

People still listen to techno? hahaha

Oh & Daft Punk are doing the music, another good reason to see it! & they may tour to coincide with the movie/soundtrack :)

After seeing them at Lollapalooza a few years ago, that would be incredible!

I am looking forward to the movie as well!

I really, really want to see this, but I can't watch movies in 3D, so I'm hoping there's a non-3D viewing.

I Think this could be one of the best movies of the year.Inception is easily the best so far,and I really wonder if Tron Legacy can top it.

Just a question for those who said that they did't like the original,how old were you when you first saw it?I find it hard to believe that any kid growing up in the 80's couldn't like this movie.It was probably my favorite movie right behind the Star Wars trilogy.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I may see this, I will completely avoid the Red Dawn remake though!

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Who are these Oh & Daft Punk characters? And yes I'm being serious. It sounds like a rap group, and IMO that would make no sense whatsoever.

Who are these Oh & Daft Punk characters? And yes I'm being serious. It sounds like a rap group, and IMO that would make no sense whatsoever.

Daft Punk is a techno group.I've never liked them,but they are really popular in those circles.

Thanks for posting the new trailer. It looks really great. I was a bit cynical when I heard they were going to try to do this but so far I like what I see. Of course I'll check it out.

I Think this could be one of the best movies of the year.Inception is easily the best so far,and I really wonder if Tron Legacy can top it.

Just a question for those who said that they did't like the original,how old were you when you first saw it?I find it hard to believe that any kid growing up in the 80's couldn't like this movie.It was probably my favorite movie right behind the Star Wars trilogy.

I was in my late 20s. Saw the first San Jose showing, in the theater was a big group of HP employees who's office had been used in the movie. Other than seeing their desks/cubicles, they didn't seem too thrilled about the movie in total. I thought it was about a 2 star movie, neat new visuals in search of a plot, 28 years later still the same opinion.
BTW I knew the guys that came up with a great 3-D effect for the Discs of Tron video game (and was responsible for hooking them up with Bally/Midway.) Unfortunately Midway got cold feet and they decided not to use 3-D, and the game didn't do well.

Luv Tron! Ever since The Big Lebowski Jeff Bridges has become one of my favorite Actors.