• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Troll-thread

Big cock

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Will you just shut the fuck up you fucking ass moron? You need to just jump in front of a train and die. I don't want to talk to you no more you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oh, and you watch fox news.
Better now?
:yummie:

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Will you just shut the fuck up you fucking ass moron? You need to just jump in front of a train and die. I don't want to talk to you no more you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oh, and you watch fox news.

I am literally tearing up with laughter over here! Good stuff!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
...I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

That hurt. That fucking hurt but I don't care. I will continue to use my Python quotes and watch Fox News too.

Great. Now I have Pat Benatar stuck in my head.

Why do people always think that old feminist song when they hear that phrase?

For me it means something like this; "You can not beat me" or "I'm tougher than you" or even this "Do not hit the stone with the ax" :1orglaugh

That hurt. That fucking hurt but I don't care. I will continue to use my Python quotes and watch Fox News too.

I used Google and it seems that some people claims that Fox News is not true news channel.

They say that it is a right-wing propaganda channel.

Are those poor bastards right. :dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

You poor, poor common named bastard.

Why do people always think that old feminist song when they hear that phrase?

For me it means something like this; "You can not beat me" or "I'm tougher than you" or even this "Do not hit the stone with the ax" :1orglaugh

Personally I think of the song because it's annoyingly catchy and got in my head. Those Glee fuckers had a go at it though. :nono:

I don't think of the message as being feminist as such, I think you've nailed it - it's the protagonist challenging their lover/intended lover to be as bad as they want to, because they are prepared to fight fire with fire. It just happens that Pat is female. I would say the lyrics could easily come from a male point of view too other than the line about "notch in my lipstick case" but then maybe that's me being old fashioned.

:shy:

I don't think of the message as being feminist as such, I think you've nailed it - it's the protagonist challenging their lover/intended lover to be as bad as they want to, because they are prepared to fight fire with fire. It just happens that Pat is female. I would say the lyrics could easily come from a male point of view too other than the line about "notch in my lipstick case" but then maybe that's me being old fashioned

feminist song lol

I do not know If I understood the words of the song or not, but it seems that the song's message was this;

The man is a heart breaker and irrational greature who only thinks about sex.

Well, that's probably true in many cases, but it's impolite to say so.