• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Troll-thread

What troll means and how to avoid making troll posts? :mad:

All you have to do is follow the lead of Vodkaz Victim and you will free yourself of any troll-like tendencies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Is there any examples?

Will you just shut the fuck up you fucking ass moron? You need to just jump in front of a train and die. I don't want to talk to you no more you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oh, and you watch fox news.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Will you just shut the fuck up you fucking ass moron? You need to just jump in front of a train and die. I don't want to talk to you no more you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

:fart: <---Petro?

^

Petra, that's a quite typical response here.

(I understand what you're trying to say)

Assari that was English and it wasn't good lol

Petra

We need to kill and eat babies. It will help prevent the children of poor people from being a burden to their parents or country, and make them beneficial to the public.

Petra

Damn. Out of trolling inspiration since I exhausted the Modest Proposal.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
A sure way to attract trolls: Get a bucket full of christian blood and pour it out on a bridge in the woods.

Now you will make raimmi upset.

Jesus Christ!!!! Run away!!!