• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Troll playoffs rd 1 match 1: Dr. B Vs. AlexPnz

I don't really think either people mentioned in the OP are trolls.

You're trying too hard, vodkaz. Just relax, and post as yourself. You're completely shitty, caustic, and less than intelligent personae will show through all on its own.
Drb was/is the biggest troll on the board. Easily. All the guy does is antagonize other people. He's never contributed anything other than trash talk and Jessica James fantasies. HHes a troll that doesn't know he's a troll.

Drb was/is the biggest troll on the board. Easily. All the guy does is antagonize other people. He's never contributed anything other than trash talk and Jessica James fantasies. HHes a troll that doesn't know he's a troll.

Fair enough.

But you smell like a poop.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...

:dito:

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Anyone know why he got b&?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
If you take your medication, does this personality disappear?

Also, Dr. B has been banned. Does that mean he wins, or loses?
I have no medication. Everytime I see the Doctor he sends me to the vet.
You decide, I'm no longer capable of rational thought.
This was spawn in the mind of Vodkazvictim. No one understands what the fuck is going on here. Just go with it, or he'll create more threads.
TWATHAMMER!!!
Sweet! What was the final mindless post that did him in?

And I've never seen AlexPwnz as a troll.
Maybe I'm being too harsh on Alex. He's just one of those people who I've had past confrontations with. I suspect we've both settled down a bit since then.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Your mothers' a troll...