• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trish Stratus

Outstanding WWE diva, the greatest of all-time if you ask me. I have been a fan of her since day 1. Magnificient and unforgetable, I will always be in love with that vixen.

Trish Stratus of WWE

Hey just wanted ti get your opinions..

Are Trish's boobs real or fake..if fake, when did she get them?

Do you think she is a handful in the sack? I bet so

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Re: Trish Stratus of WWE

Kire said:
Hey just wanted ti get your opinions..

Are Trish's boobs real or fake..if fake, when did she get them?
They're definitely fake, and as best as I can remember, she had them before she came to WWE in 2000. :boobies:

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: Trish Stratus of WWE

I respect the fact that she wants to be remembered in the ring and not in a nudie magazine...

But she has already proven she is one of the best female wrestlers, so... yeah, she needs to strip. =P

Your Trish Stratus Fantasy

http://trish.w4l-gfx.com/gallery/de...59&sessionid=ee9783e9114a4652fcdf8030a726f311
http://trish.w4l-gfx.com/gallery/de...53&sessionid=ee9783e9114a4652fcdf8030a726f311

What would you do with a night with the wwe babe? What turns you on about her? For me it's her butt, then boobs.

I would start off by having her give me head with her big thick lips. Then she would zipper her pants down, and remove her thong from the crack of her ass. I would eat her pussy out while she moaned.
Then I would move up and remove her shirt. She would titty-fuck me and lick on my dick. I would shove it in her tight pussy and then put it in her ass. I would have her get on top and ride it, crashing her huge ass cheeks down on my cock, and then pull out.
The juice would drip all over her eyebrows and lips. I would have her do her pouty little girl face while she licked it up and asked for more.

But honestly, how many guys do you think she's been with. I know with the wwe, there almost always on the road, but I got to thinking. Does she ever do like a "booty call" with guys? Being away 300 plus days a year, I bet she has sex somewhere in there. But with who? Strangers..I was just wondering, pondering the thought of her finding a fuck mate in a hotel.

What's your opinions?

Last edited:
Re: Your Trish Stratus Fantasy

Kire said:
http://trish.w4l-gfx.com/gallery/de...59&sessionid=ee9783e9114a4652fcdf8030a726f311
http://trish.w4l-gfx.com/gallery/de...53&sessionid=ee9783e9114a4652fcdf8030a726f311

What would you do with a night with the wwe babe? What turns you on about her? For me it's her butt, then boobs.

I would start off by having her give me head with her big thick lips. Then she would zipper her pants down, and remove her thong from the crack of her ass. I would eat her pussy out while she moaned.
Then I would move up and remove her shirt. She would titty-fuck me and lick on my dick. I would shove it in her tight pussy and then put it in her ass. I would have her get on top and ride it, crashing her huge ass cheeks down on my cock, and then pull out.
The juice would drip all over her eyebrows and lips. I would have her do her pouty little girl face while she licked it up and asked for more.

But honestly, how many guys do you think she's been with. I know with the wwe, there almost always on the road, but I got to thinking. Does she ever do like a "booty call" with guys? Being away 300 plus days a year, I bet she has sex somewhere in there. But with who? Strangers..I was just wondering, pondering the thought of her finding a fuck mate in a hotel.

What's your opinions?
She probably has a boyfriend,not a steroid wrestler,it is show bussiness.---I submit this to Tunsty and the WTF? files.It is My first submission.You have a VIVID imagination.

FUCK ME!! shes got a nice ass :D

A weekend spent naked with her somplace cozy & private having sex countless times and sitting in bed naked together posting on Freeones talking about it.