• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trish Stratus

juballs said:
umm... these aint workin for me
Maybe it's not supposed to buddy =P

You DO know she's a wrestler right? BTW, the most talented active WWE female wrestler. IF u want something pretty hot, go look for the video where Mickie James kisses Trish on Christmas. WOW!

baultista said:
Maybe it's not supposed to buddy =P

You DO know she's a wrestler right? BTW, the most talented active WWE female wrestler. IF u want something pretty hot, go look for the video where Mickie James kisses Trish on Christmas. WOW!

I think Juballs meant the Links weren't working.... not that he wasn't attracted to the picture... the links weren't working for me either... they showed what looked like a middle eastern man reading a blue print.:confused:

thomasjenkins said:
I think Juballs meant the Links weren't working.... not that he wasn't attracted to the picture... the links weren't working for me either... they showed what looked like a middle eastern man reading a blue print.:confused:

They are all still working for me, so i don't know why you guys should be having any problems with it. :confused:

Poor Trish got injured at the BACKLASH PPV..DAMN!

Trish injury update

The following was first reported by WWE's new mobile alert system:

According to WWE doctors at the Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY, Trish Stratus dislocated her right shoulder during her match with Women's Champion Mickie James. Doctors managed to put the shoulder back in place. An MRI has been scheduled. Check back here for updates.

:( Hopefully she'll still be around, but she'll be missed in the ring :(

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Trish Stratus' dumper is one serious piece of business!! up there w/ j-lo and vida! just that trishs' is a little more toned!!:thumbsup:

This woman is so hot my monitor is smoking.....:Flame:

The woman is smart enough to sell the "sizzle" and not the "steak" and that way she keeps 'em coming back for more.

Works pretty well for her.