• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trekkies!

Series: DS9. Dominion war nuff said.
Captain: It's tight between Picard and Sisko. Both could kick ass, Sisko had more sass and has more on Picard in regards to tactics and orchestrating fleet engagements.
Bang: Jolene Blalock and Jeri Ryan are only two chicks in trek that have induced a hard on.

Deep Space Nine was always my favorite, and Sisko was my favorite Captain. He was a bad mothafucka. As far as who I'd wanna bang thats a tough one. T'pol and Seven of Nine come to mind immediatley. but the original series had a lot of random hot women.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Favorite series: Star Trek TOS
Favorite episode: A Piece Of The Action
Favorite Freaky Female Character: Helen Noel--Kirk's psychiatrist/love interest in the episode "Dagger Of The Mind." Played by Marianna Hill, Noel helps Kirk identify the crazy stowaway and mental colony escapee who's boarded the Enterprise. Hill also played Fredo's drunken wife Deanna in "The Godfather 2."

TOS, Kirk, T'Pol

Click the image to play

C

cindy CD/TV

I always thought Worf's best line in the DS9 series was when he and Garak needed to check on E.Tain

Sisko: This is a routine search and rescue mission I want you back in one piece
Worf: What about Garak?
Sisko: I want him back too
Worf: at the first sign of betrayal I will kill him, but I promise to return the body in tact
Sisko: I hope that's a joke
Worf: we shall see

More Blood Wine!! This thread needs more Blood wine.

Nimbus, Rane, great stuff!! :rofl2:

Can you imagine Spock on Data action? They'd go for hours.

Yeah, Data's full functionality combined with Spock's pon farr would be explosive! :surprise:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
ganymed7i7f7.jpg

series: DS9 captain:picard bang: Jadzia Dax, Ezri Dax, 7of9, T'Pol, Troy and maybe some more. Guys who created Star Trek always knew what beauty is, from TOS to ENT in every series there are many beautiful women.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I also liked the vulcan chick (Dr Selar) who also played, Commander K'Ehleyr. Worfs babe.
She also played a couple of other characters, like the female, Q.