• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trekkies!

Haven't watched Star Trek in ages, but as far as the captains go, Picard is really the man. He's got style, intelligence, charisma and he generally kicks ass. Patrick Stewart is absolutely perfect for the role. Though he's gone to such an extent in being Picard that you can't really think of him as anyone else in any of the other films where he acted in...

From the other characters, Data is a likable one... but the one that has really stuck to my mind is Q! He's the troublemaker, the chaotic magnificent bastard who deconstructs the hubris that the other characters are sometimes guilty of and puts them back in their place in the universe! I remember that the episodes where he was in were the most interesting ones.

TNG is otherwise somewhat irritating in the sense that it's not really a series at all, but a disjoint collection of separate events where a giant cosmic reset button is pressed after each episode when it comes to most things. There's no real continuum. Not to hate on it though, I would want to watch all generations of Star Trek from the beginning to the end at some point. All of them are interesting in some ways and I faintly remember that TNG had some really great episodes.

However, certainly the most consistently interesting series of them all is Deep Space 9. That's the one that I have almost no memory of at all apart from some single pictures in my head, but it has the reputation of having that bitter tang of dramatic realism, strong plot and continuum that the other generations don't have. Who knows, when I actually get to watch DS9 at some point, opinions on my likable Trek characters might change quite a bit.

Oh. Almost forgot the pervy point... Well, the truth is that when it comes to this series, I don't have one. There are generally very few celebrities or actresses that I lust after and there certainly are none that I distinctly remember from the series. Hmm.. The original series might have one or two hot women, but they were in some minor roles in single episodes. That might change after DS9 too.

I've always liked DS9 the most. The continuity, plot, characters and overall developement of DS9 is much stronger. The other series consist mostly of seperate episoded while DS9 for the majority has one long developing story line.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
My favourite one is The Next Generation, with Voyager (mainly the later series) second. The best captain is Picard, of course.

My favourites babes are, T'pol, Seven of Nine and little Kes.

Some of the best characters are Data, Q, Worf and Dr Phlox from the Enterprise series.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
For those who like their Trek served up with wry humor and genuine love, check out sfdebris.com, which does the BEST reviews of the franchise, as well as other sci-fi classics. Chuck, who does the reviews and runs the site, is freaking awesome. Particularly when ripping Voyager and the loathsome Brannon Bragga a new asshole :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Best series is Deep Space 9, because of one thing: Gul Dukat. One of the greatest and most underrated villains in sci-fi history. The conflict between him and Sisko made that series, in my opinion. Not to mention I also loved the depth of the series when compared to the others. In every other series you have a very small cast of characters but in DS9 you have so many characters who interact and it just makes the stories more enjoyable and the characters more relatable.

Best captain? Jonathan Archer. I get flak for it all the time but the way his character (and the series as a whole) develops throughout Enterprise is outstanding. He starts off as an excited, inexperienced explorer and by the end of the series he was considerably more militaristic and dark than the rest of the Captains. Plus, Scott Bakula is awesome.

And the girl I'd most like to bang? That's a tough one. I'd go with T'Pol, just because of that one episode of Enterprise where you see Jolene Blalock naked. Plus, I mean... come on. She was a sexually frustrated Vulcan with a lot of personal problems. How could you not? I would also like to get a piece of Ezri Dax. I was never really into Jadzia or Terry Farrell, but Nicole de Boer... so pretty. :yummie:

For those who like their Trek served up with wry humor and genuine love, check out sfdebris.com, which does the BEST reviews of the franchise, as well as other sci-fi classics. Chuck, who does the reviews and runs the site, is freaking awesome. Particularly when ripping Voyager and the loathsome Brannon Bragga a new asshole :D

Nice. Been a fan of his for a while. He's awesome.

Best series is Deep Space 9, because of one thing: Gul Dukat. One of the greatest and most underrated villains in sci-fi history. The conflict between him and Sisko made that series, in my opinion. Not to mention I also loved the depth of the series when compared to the others. In every other series you have a very small cast of characters but in DS9 you have so many characters who interact and it just makes the stories more enjoyable and the characters more relatable.

Best captain? Jonathan Archer. I get flak for it all the time but the way his character (and the series as a whole) develops throughout Enterprise is outstanding. He starts off as an excited, inexperienced explorer and by the end of the series he was considerably more militaristic and dark than the rest of the Captains. Plus, Scott Bakula is awesome.

And the girl I'd most like to bang? That's a tough one. I'd go with T'Pol, just because of that one episode of Enterprise where you see Jolene Blalock naked. Plus, I mean... come on. She was a sexually frustrated Vulcan with a lot of personal problems. How could you not? I would also like to get a piece of Ezri Dax. I was never really into Jadzia or Terry Farrell, but Nicole de Boer... so pretty. :yummie:

This^ Gul Dukat was fucking insane!

TheOrangeCat

Really?!? :surprise: As I recall, she was wankably popular when the show was on. :dunno:

Everytime I see a post on The official Star Trek: TNG page on Facebook or read someone's list of favorite/least favorite characters, most people always either complain about Troi or Wesley Crusher. It always seems to be divided between those two. She's definitely wankable but I always see complaints about her character, which I generally don't agree with.

Mayhem

Banned
:doa82: Hmmmm....that's strange. I agree that they screwed over the Wesley Crusher character like they were going out of their way to make him annoying (and I don't blame the actor). But I thought Deanna was cool with everyone. Ah well, she's cool with me. ;)

Come to think of it, it's Riker who is 2nd place on the dislike list, for me. Keeps turning down promotions to Captain because he's got his penthouse suite on Enterprise and a better captain than he'll ever be, making the decisions. Pussy.

TheOrangeCat

:doa82: Hmmmm....that's strange. I agree that they screwed over the Wesley Crusher character like they were going out of their way to make him annoying (and I don't blame the actor). But I thought Deanna was cool with everyone. Ah well, she's cool with me. ;)

Come to think of it, it's Riker who is 2nd place on the dislike list, for me. Keeps turning down promotions to Captain because he's got his penthouse suite on Enterprise and a better captain than he'll ever be, making the decisions. Pussy.

Hey, hey, hey motherfucker. No-one disses William 'the PussyMan' Riker. Getting boldly blown where no one has been blown before ... :D Legend.

Mayhem

Banned
Hey, hey, hey motherfucker. No-one disses William 'the PussyMan' Riker. Getting boldly blown where no one has been blown before ... Legend.

I gottcher William "My Starship Gets Me Laid" Riker in three easy words: James Tiberius Kirk.

Mayhem for the easy win! :partysml: The crowd goes wild! :jump:

TheOrangeCat

I gottcher William "My Starship Gets Me Laid" Riker in three easy words: James Tiberius Kirk.

Mayhem for the easy win! :partysml: The crowd goes wild! :jump:

You can't play the Kirk card. Rules of Trek v7.0. That's like trying to have a death match between God and The Rock. The Rock's a bad motherfucker, but God's goign to kick his ass every time. Stick to lower pantheon sci-fi dieties.

Fight fair, fucker :D

TheOrangeCat