• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Transgender Student Refuses to Use Private Bathroom After Girls Say They Are Uncomfortable

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rtable-heres-how-over-100-students-responded/

About 150 Missouri high school students walked out on Monday over disagreements about which locker room a transgender student should be allowed to use.

Senior Lila Perry, who was born male but has identified as female since she was 13, asked school officials at Hillsboro High School in Hillsboro, Missouri, to use the girls’ locker during gym class, but her request was met with fierce backlash from other students uncomfortable with the idea.

“Boys needs to have their own locker room. Girls need to have their own locker room and if somebody has mixed feelings where they are, they need to have their own also,” student Jeff Childs told KMOV-TV.

Childs was one of about 100 students who walked out of school for about two hours on Monday in protest of Perry’s request to use the girls’ locker room. About 30 to 40 students staged their own walkout in support of her.

“There’s a lot of ignorance. They are claiming that they’re uncomfortable. I don’t believe for a second that they are,” Perry said. “I think this is pure and simple bigotry. I wasn’t hurting anyone and I didn’t want to feel segregated out.”

The school had offered to let Perry use a separate gender-neutral bathroom, which she declined.

“I am [a] girl. I shouldn’t be pushed off to another bathroom,” she told KMOV.

Others disagree, saying it would mean that the other girls would just have to “suck it up.”

Tammy Sorden, whose son attends the school, said it’s fine to be different but added that that shouldn’t mean Perry is entitled to another locker room.

“The girls have rights, and they shouldn’t have to share a bathroom with a boy,” Sorden told the St. Louis Post Dispatch.

Perry is no longer enrolled in gym class but said she plans to continue to use the girls’ restroom.

Administrators at the high school referred the Post Dispatch’s questions to Superintendent Aaron Cornman who told the paper that the district “respects the rights of all students and appreciates the fact that the students we are educating are willing to stand on their belief system and to support their cause/beliefs through their expression of free speech.”

http://www.theblaze.com/contributio...bathroom-with-a-gender-confused-boy-is-abuse/

Get ready, folks. There are going to be a lot of stories like this over the next few months.

Lila Perry is a teenage boy at Hillsboro High School in Missouri. Apparently, he was a gay male until about ninth grade, at which point he decided he was actually a straight female. This is the sort of “revelation” that, in saner times, would land the confused young man in rigorous psychological and spiritual counseling. But these are not sane times, so instead it landed him in the girls’ locker room.

The school initially offered Perry access to a private unisex facility, but that wasn’t sufficient. Perry didn’t want to be in his anatomically correct bathroom, nor did he want to be in a gender-neutral bathroom. No, he wanted to be in the girls’ bathroom. That’s what he wanted, and because he belongs to a Protected Class, that’s exactly what he got.

wears a skirt and a wig. Hundreds of students staged a protest at the school this week, insisting that girls — real girls, I mean — deserve a private and safe place to undress or relieve themselves.

But they’re out of luck, it seems. The administration sided with one entitled boy at the expense of every female in the school. Perry ultimately decided to drop his gym class, meaning he won’t need the locker room, but still plans to use the girls’ bathroom whenever he feels like it. He has no sympathy at all for his classmates who might be wary about sharing a bathroom with a member of the opposite sex. Taunting the girls on TV, he impugned their integrity and accused them of bigotry:

They are claiming that they’re uncomfortable. I don’t believe for a second that they are. I think this is pure and simple bigotry. I wasn’t hurting anyone and I didn’t want to feel segregated out.

Someone should probably tell this kid that “segregation” is, quite literally, the whole entire point of a locker room. They are designed to separate the penises from the vaginas. That’s why they exist. If we’re striving for desegregated locker rooms, we really don’t need them at all. The girls already have lockers out in the hallway, don’t they? Just have them change out there, in that case. Hell, their feelings don’t register, right? In Perry’s mind, only Perry’s emotions matter.

Progressives across the country agree with his self-centered assessment. Many of them have launched ruthless attacks against his classmates, treating a bunch of teenage girls like they’re a Midwestern chapter of the Islamic State because they want a little privacy when they go to the bathroom:

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Those same students, i'm sure, who predicate political correctness 24/7. As i have always said: people wanna be gay with someone else's ass, but when their ass is the one involved they all become straight. This is true about all the politically correct foolishness, including immigration: invite them all as long as they don't have to stay at my house. You harvest what you seeded.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:facepalm:

Male and female bathrooms. Use the correct one.

No third option.

Those same students, i'm sure, who predicate political correctness 24/7. As i have always said: people wanna be gay with someone else's ass, but when their ass is the one involved they all become straight. This is true about all the politically correct foolishness, including immigration: invite them all as long as they don't have to stay at my house. You harvest what you seeded.

I'd be gay with your ass, if the opportunity presented itself.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What a bunch of transphobic bigots those girls are. He's a girl just as much as they are girls. They are being intolerant and insensitive. Hopefully the DoJ will get involved and spend a few hundred million dollars righting this terrible wrong. As a matter of fact, I strongly object to the use of the terms "male", "female", "boys" and "girls". Any student who uses these terms should be expelled. Any teacher who uses these terms should be fired. Anyone who uses these terms is supporting the, uh... patriarchal, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynist, racist, anti-Semitic haters who refuse to empower the people.

Best of luck to Lila, Lola, Lester or whatever his (her) name is. Go get a PhD, "Lila". You can become a college professor and spread your propaganda, I mean, message, even more effectively in the years to come.

Lila... Li...Li...Li...Lila

:wtf: