• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Totally and completely dissed, blown off, and disregarded thread. Official.

What the fuck dude. Well, I'm starting this thread as a place for winners like myself to post your stories of being completely fucking blown off. And blown, in this instance, does NOT have a good connotation attached...I had plans tonight, fuck, was in the MIDDLE of texting her back and forth setting shit up...and then cue the crickets my friends. I give up trying to understand this shit. I'm not giving up on women completely, mind you, just a little stunned and confused, and as such, my thread to you all on this a Friday Fucking Night...so...has this kind of fucked up maddening BS happened to you all, friends and neighbors? Feel free to commiserate, or flame away...whatever floats your boat.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
It happens to the best of us. It's best not to think back on what you might have said or did. Some women are just like that. The best thing you can do is let it go and move on, and hope she gets struck by a meteor as punishment for wounding your pride.

Of course there's always the possibility that something happened, so don't be too angry with her in any case.

If she has children, try and consider that something could have happened with them. Most decent people don't do something like that without good cause. If she did it out of total disregard or lack of common courtesy, it's good you found it out now. But I'd wait before I reacted to it and see if she says anything or explains the next time you talk to her.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
What the fuck dude. Well, I'm starting this thread as a place for winners like myself to post your stories of being completely fucking blown off. And blown, in this instance, does NOT have a good connotation attached...I had plans tonight, fuck, was in the MIDDLE of texting her back and forth setting shit up...and then cue the crickets my friends. I give up trying to understand this shit. I'm not giving up on women completely, mind you, just a little stunned and confused, and as such, my thread to you all on this a Friday Fucking Night...so...has this kind of fucked up maddening BS happened to you all, friends and neighbors? Feel free to commiserate, or flame away...whatever floats your boat.
Sorry old bean, I decided that I wanted her 1st. Call her now if you still want her; I've lost interest & you can have my sloppy seconds :)
/asshat

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I'll preface this with a favorite quote;one of my mantras,if you will:

"I take everyone at face value-until they fuck up."

As Jinxy,Pirate and Blue said;give her the benefit of the doubt. If she's never given you a reason to think otherwise; treat it as if something did actually come up and give her a chance to explain.

If however;she did in fact callously blow you off;give her permanent residence on your shit-list.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
If you believe in karma then doesn't that mean Galactic previously did something that warranted this? So really, it's just karma making it's rounds. :dunno:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
If you believe in karma then doesn't that mean Galactic previously did something that warranted this? So really, it's just karma making it's rounds. :dunno:

Actually, he'd have to have done 'something' in a previous life. Unless you want to get into pre-560BC Hindu theology ....

Ehh, it's all good. Turns out she really is a, well, kind of a bitch...it's funny, I'm not even pissed. Whatever...I'll just move on to the next one. Hmm.

Now I have to find the next one. :)

Sounds similar to something that happened to me a few years back. I was really into this girl at my college. She had just moved here from the west coast and I sensed a connection. I myself used to go to the west coast or Rockies almost every year for vacation so we had a lot to talk about. In fact, I ended up missing my first class because I was flying back from Los Angeles. This actually gave me an advantage because I was able to go to her for the notes! She was definitely into me at some point, the problem was she never wanted to make the time to do anything. I was after her for a while, calling (not all the time, not to appear too desperate-even though I was...) and talking to her before or after class. Unfortunately, things never did work out. I'm not afraid to admit that one really hurt too. I had never met someone as perfect for me as she was. We had a lot of the same hobbies and interests, we even seem to think alike. To this day I have no idea what the problem was. Makes you wonder how is it men and women can be so much alike and also be so completely different? Who the hell knows what they are thinking a lot of the time? I sure wish I did! If some man cracks that code and writes a book on the female mind they could be set for life! Sorry, I just felt like I had to share when I saw this thread. (watching my step as I step down from my soapbox)