• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Totally and completely dissed, blown off, and disregarded thread. Official.

Sounds similar to something that happened to me a few years back. I was really into this girl at my college. She had just moved here from the west coast and I sensed a connection. I myself used to go to the west coast or Rockies almost every year for vacation so we had a lot to talk about. In fact, I ended up missing my first class because I was flying back from Los Angeles. This actually gave me an advantage because I was able to go to her for the notes! She was definitely into me at some point, the problem was she never wanted to make the time to do anything. I was after her for a while, calling (not all the time, not to appear too desperate-even though I was...) and talking to her before or after class. Unfortunately, things never did work out. I'm not afraid to admit that one really hurt too. I had never met someone as perfect for me as she was. We had a lot of the same hobbies and interests, we even seem to think alike. To this day I have no idea what the problem was. Makes you wonder how is it men and women can be so much alike and also be so completely different? Who the hell knows what they are thinking a lot of the time? I sure wish I did! If some man cracks that code and writes a book on the female mind they could be set for life! Sorry, I just felt like I had to share when I saw this thread. (watching my step as I step down from my soapbox)

If she never made the time/attempt to hang out with you, how in the world have you come to the conclusion that she was "perfect" for you? Because the two of you had the same hobbies? My dog and I both love to sit on the couch, watch TV, and try to get our tongues to reach our genitals... doesn't mean my dog is the perfect one for me. She was probably just too much of a bitch to tell you that she didn't have any interest in you physically or in a relational way and just kept barely giving you the time of day because you were nice to her. If the only time you ever talked/saw each other was before/during/after class (a class that, one would assume, she was obligated to go to in order to pass) then the reality of it is that she probably was never into you as you have described it.

Men can be so blind. I've been guilty of this several times. Falling for someone who could not give less of a shit about you; maximizing the very small signs that she may like you while minimizing the truth that she has placed you squarely in the "friend-zone," but keeps hanging around, answering some phone calls and a few texts because she isn't woman enough to tell you that you have no chance to be with her. Seen it (and been a part of it) 100 times over. Find someone who wants you like you want them, someone who will take care of you and sincerely care for and about you, that's the trick. More easily said than done these days, but these trifling little girls are nothing but eye-candy, no class, wastes of time.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
If she never made the time/attempt to hang out with you, how in the world have you come to the conclusion that she was "perfect" for you? Because the two of you had the same hobbies? My dog and I both love to sit on the couch, watch TV, and try to get our tongues to reach our genitals... doesn't mean my dog is the perfect one for me. She was probably just too much of a bitch to tell you that she didn't have any interest in you physically or in a relational way and just kept barely giving you the time of day because you were nice to her. If the only time you ever talked/saw each other was before/during/after class (a class that, one would assume, she was obligated to go to in order to pass) then the reality of it is that she probably was never into you as you have described it.

Men can be so blind. I've been guilty of this several times. Falling for someone who could not give less of a shit about you; maximizing the very small signs that she may like you while minimizing the truth that she has placed you squarely in the "friend-zone," but keeps hanging around, answering some phone calls and a few texts because she isn't woman enough to tell you that you have no chance to be with her. Seen it (and been a part of it) 100 times over. Find someone who wants you like you want them, someone who will take care of you and sincerely care for and about you, that's the trick. More easily said than done these days, but these trifling little girls are nothing but eye-candy, no class, wastes of time.

It's not just men that can be blind.. I can't tell you how many guys I've fallen for who couldn't care less about me, or I was in the friend zone.. Or the worst "they love me like a little sister."

It's not just women who lead people on.. Its wrong regardless of who does it though.

It's not just men that can be blind.. I can't tell you how many guys I've fallen for who couldn't care less about me, or I was in the friend zone.. Or the worst "they love me like a little sister."

It's not just women who lead people on.. Its wrong regardless of who does it though.

Not untrue. But men have been doing this is pretty plain sight for years... women are less forthcoming aobut it and therefore more devious. ;)

Could very well be. I never have been any good at reading signals. I have always fit better into the "friend-zone" than making relationship progress. That's probably why I have usually always been comfortable on my own, even if I'm not always thrilled about it. In any case I learned a few things from that experience. (just not enough unfortunately...).