• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Total Nonstop Action wrestling thread

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Anybody see the TNA Premiere on Pop TV? Good seeing EC3 back as champ. Matt Hardy looked terrible and the reaction from him and his wife after his clean defeat, who carried their baby to ringside, was bizarre. Maria Kanellis came out looking super-hot. Beer Money reunited. Eric Young and Bram seemed to form an alliance. I'm starting to become a fan of E-Li Drake. Kurt Angle announced his farewell tour. Dixie Carter must have paid people in the crowd to put her over.

Maria%2BKanellis%2BROH%2BWWE%2BTNA%2BMike%2BBennett%2BThe%2BKingdom%2BRumor%2B%252BLasMilEmociones%2BDavidJonn.jpg

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why James Storm turned down WWE offer

The best things in life may be free, but when you’ve got a family to feed MONEY TALK.S — and that’s precisely why recent NXT wrestler James Storm re-signed with TNA before his surprise return.

As we previously reported, Storm was never locked down to a long term deal during his two appearances on WWE programming — and James’ former employer desperately wanted him back

Sources close to the situation tell us after months of negotiations, WWE was only willing to offer him a deal that would bring Storm less than $100K a year. TNA, on the other hand, was offering 2 1/2 times more than that. Plus, he’d get a portion of merchandise sales for the 2-year contract.

Even better, we’re told his new deal would be guaranteed money — he’d still get paid in full even if TNA suddenly went out of business — and the door was left open by WWE officials for a future return.

Article

WWE low balling everyone. :facepalm:

TNA is paying guys over 200K? That's a little surprising. I figured Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and Bobby Lashley were, but not many.

To bad that they can't afford spellcheck for their graphics dept. I mean if you are trying to make an impression you would think that spelling the name of the city you are coming from correctly would be important.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
VIDEO: James Storm Reveals Why He Returned To TNA

James Storm spoke with Bill Apter for a new interview discussing his TNA return and more. Check out the video and highlights:

On why he returned to TNA: “You know to me I got unfinished business to do and basically to support my family. Thats what it came down to. I was in contract negotiations with different people and what it all boiled down to Impact Wrestling gave me the best offer.”

On people criticizing his decision to return to TNA: “They can say whatever they want to say if they want to say negative stuff about me I don’t care. Because they don’t know the whole story. There’s a lot that went on behind the scenes.”

Article

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TNA Making New Contract Offers To Their Talent

The MLW Twitter account, which has broke news in the past, posted the following on Twitter today. The account says that TNA is receiving a TV rights fee, which has allowed them to offer new deals to talent for more money.

Following the news of James Storm re-signing with TNA, TNA is starting to increase money on talent spending and is making offers to talent again. They are also looking to re-sign several talents and upgrade their merchandising. WWE has reportedly had contact with TNA talent whose contracts have expired, but aren’t offering anything substantial money wise. The TNA offers are said to be considerably higher than the ones that WWE have offered.

Article

Watched Tuesday's Impact and liked the Last Man Standing Match between ECIII and V-ONE-AAAAAHHH! Matt Hardy. Match ended in a double turn with Tyrus helping Matt Hardy take the title away from ECIII.

#HammerInADiaperBag

I went to the taping in Birmingham last Sunday because my mate had a spare ticket and I offered him a tenner for it, and it was Kurt's last match. It was OK... just. Gail vs Jade/Mia Yim/Tits Magee was pretty good. Wolves vs Beer Money was good, didn't realize Davey had torn his meniscus until I read it online afterwards.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ken Anderson fired

Ken Anderson was released from TNA Wrestling after he failed a drug test, which was administered after he appeared to be under the influence during a match.

According to sources, Anderson was reportedly working a match with Eric Young, but he looked so bad in the ring that he was forced to take a drug test before being sent home. Sources told Satin that the match was originally scheduled to air on the January 19th episode of Impact Wrestling but it had to be removed from the show.

Pro Wrestling Sheet says they’ve attempted to contact both Anderson and TNA officials for comment on the story, but have not received a response from either side. A source did tell Satin that management, while not commenting, does hope Anderson will get some sort of treatment.

Anderson made headlines earlier today after a video of him surfaced where he announced he was no longer with the company, and said “f TNA” during an Insane Championship Wrestling event.

Article

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Ken Anderson Set For Major Push Prior To TNA Firing

Before he was released for failing a drug test at the January 19th iMPACT! Wrestling TV tapings, Ken Anderson was in line for a big push from TNA. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that while he hadn’t been used much on television, that was about to change and the “Huh?” talk show segment that aired on the January 12th episode was part of that.

Producers reportedly liked Anderson’s work in the segment and planned to make it a recurring part of the show, as well as pushing Anderson more in matches. His match against Eric Young on the January 19th episode was intended to be the main event and he won, but it was cut because he was intoxicated and then released after he failed a drug test.

Article

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Eric Young and Bobby Roode quit TNA

According to sources, both Bobby Roode and Eric Young have asked for their releases from TNA Wrestling and will be finishing up their runs at tonight’s tapings in Orlando.
Working this weekend’s events were part of their agreements. Both men have been a part of the company since 2004.

Article

Is this a work or are they going to Global Force Wrestling?

How can they leave while they hold titles?

I would add that as a clause in every contract.

Of all the things that I was expecting of how the world championship match would end it was not that Drew Galloway would become World Champion, it also looks like we could be about to see the return of Jeff Hardy's alter ego Willow to take on Bram and Eric Young.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TNA has officially announced the signings of five new stars.

The list includes the already-revealed Thomas LaRuffa and Mikael Vierge (Marcus Louis and Sylvester LeFort) and Laura Dennis (Cherry Bomb), as well as Jesse Guilmette and Marshe Rockett.

Guilmette is best known on the independent scene as Pepper Parks and is married to Dennis. Rockett is known as Mr. M80 and according to the press release, “impressed Impact Wrestling officials at a recent tryout and was signed immediately.”

The release adds, “We welcome all five of these amazing athletes as the newest members of the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING roster and look forward to seeing them in action on IMPACT WRESTLING in the near future.”

Article

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TNA Sent Cease and Desist Letter Over Crazzy Steve

TNA was sent a cease and desist letter in March over Crazzy Steve and his stable The Decay. Ohio independent wrestler Justin Carnes has wrestled as Krimson and Conrad Kennedy III, among other names, since 2000. He said that TNA is “responsible for infringement of certain copyrights that are owned or controlled by Carnes.” His Krimson character is an evil clown.

While evil clowns are nothing new in wrestling, Carnes says that certain elements of Crazzy Steve were taken directly from his work, including the red mist, Steve’s mannerisms, costumes and face paint. He also said that in 2010 he was a member of a group called the “Dead Wrestlers Society” and Steve, as a part of Decay, “replicated the Dead Wrestling Society model and teamed with certain other wrestlers who were similar in style to him, which is also a blatant use of Carnes’s works.”

The letter requests that TNA stop using the copyrights Carnes claims to own and acknowledge in writing that they will comply by April 6. If TNA doesn’t comply, Carnes may decided to take further legal action. TNA has received the letter and sent it to their legal team.

Crazzy Steve has been part of TNA since 2014 and is currently in his biggest story so far as part of The Decay. He has played the same character through his TNA run but it has a darker twist to it these days.

Carnes has worked for TNA as enhancement talent in the past, as far back as 2004.

Article

TNA should sign the Dead Wrestling Society.

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=29&nr=1336&name=The+Dead+Wrestling+Society

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TNA Responds To A ‘Crazzy Steve’ Cease & Desist Letter

UPDATE: TNA’s response to the cease and desist letter from Justin “Krimson” Carnes last week is that Krimson’s claims wouldn’t hold up as wrestlers have worn face paint dating back to the 1980s. They also note that there have been many wrestlers with clown-esque features, and that there have always been similar wrestlers who were placed together in stables. Some independent promoters have stated that it was silly for Carnes to claim any sort of copyright on the character since he’s written them looking for bookings in the past describing the character as being based off DC Comics’ “The Joker.” TNA has no pans to pull Crazzy Steve or the Decay from TV.

Article