• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
tumblr_muxgvcKH6q1qb2eywo1_500.jpg

She has the PERFECT Look and Body to wear this outfit!

Her comeback from pregnancy seems amazing. Her boobs and figure look amazing ! boobs considerably bigger.....natures enlargements.....

Attachments

• tb1.PNG
    tb1.PNG
    438.2 KB · Views: 911
  • tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 887
  • tb3.PNG
    tb3.PNG
    366.6 KB · Views: 890
I wonder if they're fake.

I wondered the same thing - couldn't decide one way or another. She JUST had a 2nd kid recently which means those puppies did get bigger as her body got bigger. I know from reading on Twitter she is working hard to lose the preggo weight and get back to as close as she used to be. I'd say..........WAIT!!!! Wait a few months and if she lost her weight and is back to as close as she could before having kids and they still look like that - she got work done. If they get smaller - maybe having the babies made them this way.

Her comeback from pregnancy seems amazing. Her boobs and figure look amazing ! boobs considerably bigger.....natures enlargements.....

I wondered the same thing - couldn't decide one way or another. She JUST had a 2nd kid recently which means those puppies did get bigger as her body got bigger. I know from reading on Twitter she is working hard to lose the preggo weight and get back to as close as she used to be. I'd say..........WAIT!!!! Wait a few months and if she lost her weight and is back to as close as she could before having kids and they still look like that - she got work done. If they get smaller - maybe having the babies made them this way.

im no obgyn, but i'd imagine as long as she's breast feeding, they'll stay a decent size...work done or not, her boobs look amazing.

I need some help finding a video of her! It was of her with Lee Stone... She's wearing cheetah/leopard lingerie with red lace. She walks in at the beginning and says something like "so when will the bitch be back" or something like that. My absolute favorite scene of her. I can't find it anywhere! Any help?