• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NatalieVegas

Official Checked Star Member
She's pregnant again lol, she needs to do lots of anal when(if) she comes back.

She had her 2nd kid a couple months ago and is looking amazing already from what I have seen and heard.

I think Tori has always been super hot!

Tori Black Masturbating!

Attachments

• 16-6.jpg
    16-6.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 605

BillyTi

Banned
I don't know what is in this girl. She looks normal but make me hot everytime when I look on her. And it doeasn't metter if she is naked or smile only. :)

Tori is by far my all time fav. HAs she completely finished now? Looking at her twitter and bigger tits I wish she did something else. She is perfect and never wanted to get her tit job but wouldnt mind seeing those puppies!

Tori is by far my all time fav. HAs she completely finished now? Looking at her twitter and bigger tits I wish she did something else. She is perfect and never wanted to get her tit job but wouldnt mind seeing those puppies!

If you look at her Twitter page I get the impression she is cumming back. As for bigger breasts - keep in mind she just had Kid #2 so odds are her "bigger breasts" are due to the kid and not work done on them. She is in a "30-Day Ab Challenge" and after 30 days if she sticks to it she will be back to leanand I sense breasts smaller - or back to their original size