• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top 10 Hardest Video Games of All Time...

Yes. I forgot about that. The lack of slots and lockpicks, low ammo. :hatsoff:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
And the annoying Rebecca, with her high pitched voice.

Not to get off topic too much, but would you rather have Rebecca or Ashley by your side?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Uh... Rebecca, she has a gun, and can heal you :D

JayJohn85

Banned
Metal Gear for the NES
Forza racing in the higher levels
Splinter Cell the first one
Dead or Alive on hardest setting can get frustrating
I'm having a hell of a time defeating the last guy in Gears of War. Can't think of his name.

That's all I can think of. Usually I get past a game no matter the difficulty.

GENERAL RAAM!!!!!* Gears man took like 30 sniper rounds to the head when you where able to shoot him. Not shooting= Running for dear life from giant carnavourous bats probably the ones referenced in fear and loathing in las vegas.

*See video game villains thread.

I had a hard time with the original Prince of Persia on the computer back in the day. But then again, I think I was like 13 so maybe I was just bad, lol!!:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

GENERAL RAAM!!!!!* Gears man took like 30 sniper rounds to the head when you where able to shoot him. Not shooting= Running for dear life from giant carnavourous bats probably the ones referenced in fear and loathing in las vegas.

*See video game villains thread.

I beat him on Normal, Hardcore, and now I am on Insane trying to take him out. I screwed up and I only have a few arrows to knock the kryll out. I was carrying a magnum around for duration of the level until the end where you pick the crossbow up and it only gives you a handful of arrows.

I had it where he was stuck behind a block and wasn't moving towards the side. Had I more arrows I could of taken him out right then and there! Dammit! :mad:

I liked Army of Two. It was the perfect level of difficulty (on the hardest mode)! It was tough, but if you really focused, you could do it. I like when games are like that as opposed to being way to easy or "fuck this game" too hard.

JayJohn85

Banned
I beat him on Normal, Hardcore, and now I am on Insane trying to take him out. I screwed up and I only have a few arrows to knock the kryll out. I was carrying a magnum around for duration of the level until the end where you pick the crossbow up and it only gives you a handful of arrows.

I had it where he was stuck behind a block and wasn't moving towards the side. Had I more arrows I could of taken him out right then and there! Dammit! :mad:

Yea man I should have mentioned hardcore mode the difficulties below arent that challenging well I didnt think so in gears. Didnt like Halo much but thats probably cause I only played the second one and graphically it isnt as bright or something so on hardcore mode I found it harder....Couldnt see where certain suckers where and elites with power swords with active camo on really really sucked:eek:

Hey! I beat blaster master (that is a LONG game). Once with Game Genie, once without. Without it took a long time. I borrowed the game from a friend and he didn't get it back for a month when I played without the GG. The first time with the GG was a few hours. I liked the 3/4 overhead view parts more than using the tank.

1942 should be on that list. And 1943. Damn son.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The hardest video game ever made is Nazi Obliteration: 1943. In it you have to destroy all of Hitler's war machine. But you have to do it using a plastic hand controller, some tiny electric diodes, a lot of copper, and a broken desk you used back in third grade.

JayJohn85

Banned
red alert 3 strategy games one number

Man you have got to be kidding! Actually gotta edit that if you mean online multiplayer then it cant really be part of the discussion cause thats not really the game as such its other players. But if your on about the campaign then thats just lulz.

Thats because you get co-commanders who sucked but if utilized right make excellent cannon fodder. Japanese campaign can be difficult yes and the ally mission where you gotta get the president would be if you didnt use cryo choppers to freeze his limo. As for the Japanese campaign you should use rush tactics towards the end in the more difficult levels as on the higher difficulties a turtle approach and static defenses will just get pawned by artillery dung.