• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Too damn cute to get it up!

I've never thought a woman could be too cute to get it up, but I definitely agree with there being some models that I would never want to see doing HC. I'm not a big fan of it, and to see some girls do it would ruin my image of them. Sunny Leone is one such example. She's still hot, but I just wish she hadn't gone into HC.

blue ballz 22

Closed Account
anybody else relize that brother212 bumped up an almost 3 year old thread?

on topic....never had the problem of getting it up to a cute girl

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I guess what I continue to find odd & interesting is that some guys think that cuteness or prettiness equates to the girl (actually) being innocent, sweet, smart, honest or anything else.

Just because a girl might look a certain way (cute & innocent), that hardly means that she's really that way. From Dawson Miller to Allison Angel, I don't look at them as being "too cute" or like they're my little sisters.

But with that said, yeah, there are some girls who I don't mind that they don't/won't go hardcore - Sung Hi Lee, being one.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
There was a waitress where I used to eat who looked just like Katie Morgan (who I also think is very cute). Her voice wasn't quite as high or daffy as Katie's, but she did put the cutesy, girlish inflections in like Katie does. I thought that was so sexy. I hit on her for months before she finally agreed to go out with me. I should have known there wasn't much to her when she said her hobbies were watching soap operas and taking naps. Who the hell counts taking naps as a hobby? And the only thing to read in her apartment was the National Enquirer, Star and People magazine. Yeah, so we never got around to a discussion on whether she thought Octavian Augustus was a good Roman emperor or not. :helpme:

Cute as she seemed to be, she was boring, silly and terrible in bed. When a girl tells you she's not really into sex (probably fucked with her nap and soap viewing time), I guess it's best to take her at her word. "I'll do it if you want to" isn't a good sign of a romantic evening. But chasing the fantasy of having sex with a Katie Morgan look-alike was too tempting... and now I can't eat at that restaurant anymore.

No girl is too cute to fuck. But she can be too dopey to fuck (again).

Sorry. I couldn't disagree more. Women are women...some look different or better in the eyes of some people but none of them are "too cute" or good to do what another chick will do.

Pretty astonishing statement IMO. Some chicks are beneath other chicks because of how they look??? I don't subscribe to that. The only chicks I don't want doing hardcore are the ones who don't want to do it and the ones who suck at it.

I would much rather a chick who doesn't want to do hardcore just model and not waste time posing on film, barely inserting the head of a guy's cock in their puss just for insertions sake. Or some chick doing a "lesbo" scene where her and the other chick do nothing but rub tits....That shit is the biggest waste of time to me but I understand there are those who appreciate it.

But no chick is elevated in my mind merely because she looks good.