• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tits vs ass?

tits vs ass?

• tits

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • ass

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • arrrrrrrrrg i cant decide!

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters
It's hard to say but I've got to go with tits as long as they are real and a great size because I have a crazy boob fetish. Don't get me wrong, ass is right up there but I guess my dream woman would have big boobs instead of a luscious ass if you will.

dick van cock

Closed Account
After re-checking AFA's thread about the delicious asses; I decided to go with tits: :rubbel:

4zobuvk.jpg

im gonna have to go with titties. oh man i love titties. lol

bigbadbrody

Banned
After re-checking AFA's thread about the delicious asses; I decided to go with tits: :rubbel:

4zobuvk.jpg

What's with the bird, dick van cock, is that a titmouse by any chance?

I used to be a serious tit-man, but the older I get, I like ass more and more.;)

rian_evilclown

Closed Account
kinda funny... the last couple of women ive fucked have been pretty flat chested but have had awesome round, fat asses! which i think is probably why i seriously need some big tit action at the moment :nanner:

im just wondering it would probably work the other way.... if i was fucking big boobed babes with crap bums id prolly be desperate for some booty action.

just give me a girl with huge tits and a round fat ass and id be happy :hatsoff:

(oh yeh... i spose a pulse and a reasonably nice personality is probably handy too)