• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tits vs ass?

tits vs ass?

• tits

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • ass

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • arrrrrrrrrg i cant decide!

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters
I like tits a lot more than ass, but there's a 3rd option missing. Hips. I love it when a girl has a very wide pelvic bone and hips that are very, very fart apart. I'm not saying the girl should be anorexic, but having them be a little skinny does accentuate the look a lot. I love it. If a girl has that, is cute, and has bangs, i'm hers.

The real answer to the question truly is tits. I mean think about it. There's only what, 3 or 4 truly great asses in the world. Good luck! Now tits? They surrounds us and penetrates us. They bind the galaxy together.

Christmas_Ape; said:
The real answer to the question truly is tits. I mean think about it. There's only what, 3 or 4 truly great asses in the world. Good luck! Now tits? They surrounds us and penetrates us. They bind the galaxy together.

you know...I think you're right... I mean, if Einstein or Hawking had full-time access to really big tits, we would be ruling the galaxy already. :thumbsup:

it's tits for me. if asses had nipples, it would be different. has anyone heard this theory?:
Some zoologists (notably Desmond Morris) believe that the shape of female breasts evolved as a frontal counterpart to that of the buttocks, the reason being that whilst other primates mate in the rear-entry position, humans are more likely to successfully copulate by mating face to face, the so-called missionary position. A secondary sexual characteristic on a woman’s chest would have encouraged this in more primitive incarnations of the human race, and a face on encounter may have helped found a relationship between partners beyond merely a sexual one.
if true, then we're all ass men, just ~47% are in denial.