• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Just saw the scene... Kevin Moore ALMOST fucks it up, but it happened. Wasn't the best one I've ever scene, but it exists now!
I just saw it to, it was okay, but like you said, it exists now which Is good to me. I just was thinking for the longest time she would never have a scene where it happens, but she does now. I hate the way he shoots his scenes, there these awkward close up shots that looks distorted, he should just shoot a normal scene that isn't always POV and just let the guy go to town on her tits.

I just saw it to, it was okay, but like you said, it exists now which Is good to me. I just was thinking for the longest time she would never have a scene where it happens, but she does now. I hate the way he shoots his scenes, there these awkward close up shots that looks distorted, he should just shoot a normal scene that isn't always POV and just let the guy go to town on her tits.

It's the damn fisheye lens. He used it pretty much for every scene in 3 too I think. I hate it. It's like he bought it and he's using it to get his money's worth out of it.