• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

I've never seen one for Kendall or Kayla Kayden, i see Kayla is married to Tony Ribas quite a good titfuck finisher, she do one with her husband.

That guy is quickly adding up finishes to his list! I personally am not the biggest fan of these guys that look like teenagers, but considering that he's quite active I hope we can look forward to some decent finishes.
The teenage male looking performers is a strange trend in the industry, but he’s good at tittyfuck finishes so I too look forward to more.

The teenage male looking performers is a strange trend in the industry, but he’s good at tittyfuck finishes so I too look forward to more.
Yeah, I guess it has to do with the incest fantasy, they definitely look more like someones stepson/stepbrother than say Johnny Castle. Considering he/they are frequently doing scenes with some of my favorite performers, let's hope for more. I myself really hope they'll do a scene with him and Esperanza Gomez who recently started shooting mainstream scenes again, that could be amazing. And Lexi Luna definitely need a few more :sneaky:

Yeah, I guess it has to do with the incest fantasy, they definitely look more like someones stepson/stepbrother than say Johnny Castle. Considering he/they are frequently doing scenes with some of my favorite performers, let's hope for more. I myself really hope they'll do a scene with him and Esperanza Gomez who recently started shooting mainstream scenes again, that could be amazing. And Lexi Luna definitely need a few more :sneaky:
I’m hoping for one with Dee Williams.