• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Sounds like the main list i've been keeping, here it is.
One thing I was thinking of - are you maintaining this file as a .txt on your end, or is that just how you summarize and share? I wonder if anyone is good with like Google Sheets could migrate all of this over…. If it was in a spreadsheet a lot of useful info could be added/filters applied/etc that would take it up a notch (people could filter based on categories that are niche to them like three some, position, etc)

I may play around with this idea a bit, would be a project for sure but could be something the community here could support

Thanks! Your lists are always an excellent reference to find gems! Do you happen to have a list that filters JAV out? Event though there are many good JAV scenes, I hate the censorship :(
Here it is with most of the jav filtered out.

Attachments

• Titfuck Cum List without jav.txt
    297.3 KB · Views: 1,443
One thing I was thinking of - are you maintaining this file as a .txt on your end, or is that just how you summarize and share? I wonder if anyone is good with like Google Sheets could migrate all of this over…. If it was in a spreadsheet a lot of useful info could be added/filters applied/etc that would take it up a notch (people could filter based on categories that are niche to them like three some, position, etc)

I may play around with this idea a bit, would be a project for sure but could be something the community here could support
I just have txt files that i add on to as i find scenes, i don't have the videos anymore so i don't know how you would be able to categorize them, locate each scene and view it, i count 11699 scenes at this time, seems like the kind of thing that would have had to have been done from the beginning.

hey, I already did it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FoK4Jf4gffUBkNfq9SxIUJEzoDOakWa9RmEl0S6kR64/edit?usp=sharing