• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

damn. well, maybe theres some open source alternative to google docs. I will figure something out. Let me know if this is against the forum rules, too!
Before you do anything like that, run it by me, so I can investigate to make sure everything is kosher.

What part of the Jesse Jane video exactly cause I didn’t see a cum between tits finish?
at about 20:20 it's a quick transition, to the guy placing his just about to cum dick between her tits, he cums for a bit then she begins to jerk him off, a very frantic finish.

Catchup mode:

Jennifer Mendez- Big Booty & Boobs Anal

Jesse Jane- High Luxury, Hard Fucking
Nice find. I think this is Jesse's first.

What part of the Jesse Jane video exactly cause I didn’t see a cum between tits finish?

at about 20:20 it's a quick transition, to the guy placing his just about to cum dick between her tits, he cums for a bit then she begins to jerk him off, a very frantic finish.
For me, when I searched for the scene, I found two videos titled High Luxury, Hard Fucking. One is the actual scene, which is 21 minutes, and the other is the scene Superstar Fucking, which is 31 minutes and has no tf finish. Both are by Jules Jordan, but one is incorrectly named. Was this the case for you, TittyBoiii?

Thank you. Do you happen to know of the Trina Michael’s and Jerry scene I mentioned earlier?