• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

So here's the Bikini Pic I promised! What do you think, is it TitJob Material?

bikini_5385.jpg

Oh man! It's definately titjob material :) Myself i would prefer a straddle titjob with the guy doing most of the work, with the bikini-top on during the whole act! I LOVE a really tight bra or top that gives so much support that no hands are needed. Maybe go crazy and use two bras or a bra and training top, or even plastic wrapping :D I seen the plastic wrapping thing in a small number of scenes. One was in Titty Fuckers 2 from Wildlife productions but still looking for the perfect scene. They didn't do it tight enough :)

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Oh man! It's definately titjob material :) Myself i would prefer a straddle titjob with the guy doing most of the work, with the bikini-top on during the whole act! I LOVE a really tight bra or top that gives so much support that no hands are needed. Maybe go crazy and use two bras or a bra and training top, or even plastic wrapping :D I seen the plastic wrapping thing in a small number of scenes. One was in Titty Fuckers 2 from Wildlife productions but still looking for the perfect scene. They didn't do it tight enough :)

Hey darling, thanks for the feedback!
Yes, I actually was thinking about a straddle TJ, we haven't done one of those in quite a while. Also thanks for the plastic wrapping tip! I will definitely give that one a try!

About the bra+training top scenario... do you mean like Xev Bellringer is doing it here in this clip? (min 20:24)

Hey darling, thanks for the feedback!
Yes, I actually was thinking about a straddle TJ, we haven't done one of those in quite a while. Also thanks for the plastic wrapping tip! I will definitely give that one a try!

About the bra+training top scenario... do you mean like Xev Bellringer is doing it here in this clip? (min 20:24)

Cool you replying and consider any of those! I would really be looking forward for any of the above, both to be honest :D I'm a sucker for straddle titjobs so both bra and plastic wrapping scenes in that position would make me shout horray! It's perfectly ok to mix kneeling and on back but for the finish i prefer on back myself. The majority of scenes out there are in kneeling position but i think it's hotter on back and the guy gets more control and not being so passive.

Dream scene for me goes as follows :)

1. Very tight bra or plastic wrap so that no hands are really needed. Actual wrapping bit included in scene if that's the case.

2. If lube is needed, don't go crazy! Use a tiny bit.

3. Starts off with kneeling position and then finish on back, or on back throughout the scene.

4. Guy mostly in control pumping away. Two or four hands are ok if needed.

-If wrapping is in the scene, re-wrap if need for it. These scenes are extremely rare and in half of the ones that exist it starts great but getting messed up close to the end.

5. Finish need to still be tight so the scene doesn't go into an anticlimax where guy is slipping out, or god forbid, he uses his hands to finish lol!

As the titjob professor that i am, when in straddle position i've noted best angle is not laying perfectly flat but instead like when you accidentally pull the back on your TV-chair way to far back. You know when you shout loud and think you're gonna fall over :) This way, gravity does some of the job. Yep, i'm not the professor for nothing:D

The Xev Bellringer scene is awesome and it's awesome because it's nicely tight all the way. Oh, and it's also awesome because when kneeling, i believe best way is her moving up and down instead of the titty shake :)

One more awesome thing is you Amedee.