• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Hey darlings!

I've had several requests on this thread to film a TitJob clip using a tight top to push my tits together while I perform the TitJob (a sports bra or top for example). Well... I finally got around to doing it! I used a really tiny jean vest/top I found lying around which was perfect for the purpose! The clip also features a beautiful and explosive Hands-Free TitJob CumShot with a slow-motion replay!

You can check out more inf on the clip here on my freeones blog,
Or you can go directly to my clips4sale store here - there's also a 32 second long preview there!

TTTJ_4.gif
TTTJ_10.gif

Hey darlings!

I've had several requests on this thread to film a TitJob clip using a tight top to push my tits together while I perform the TitJob (a sports bra or top for example). Well... I finally got around to doing it! I used a really tiny jean vest/top I found lying around which was perfect for the purpose! The clip also features a beautiful and explosive Hands-Free TitJob CumShot with a slow-motion replay!

Or you can go directly to my clips4sale store here - there's also a 32 second long preview there!

TTTJ_4.gif
TTTJ_10.gif

Amazing Amedee! Absolutely love it!

Hey darlings!

TTTJ_4.gif
TTTJ_10.gif

Phenomenal. Just bought this clip and highly recommend it!

WELL DONE, AMEDEE!!!! That technique you used to finish him off was beautiful! PLEASE GIVE US MORE!!!

Mike x

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
I just wanted to let you guys know that there is also a short TitJob scene and a Hands-Free TittyFuck Ending in my latest Taboo Story!
You can find out more about it here on my freeones blog or go directly to my Clips4Sale Store and check it out there with a 57 second preview!

GENBRO_20.gif
GENBRO_27.gif

:lips:

Hey guys,

Looking for an old scene with Tamara Lee. She received a titfuck finish whilst lying back on a sofa and the guy straddling her. For some reason I can recall the dude never took his socks off. Whole scene was no more than 10 minutes. I recently ditched a box full of old VHS tapes and recall that the tape with this scene was one I never converted to digital. Any assistance appreciated...

Hey guys,

Looking for an old scene with Tamara Lee. She received a titfuck finish whilst lying back on a sofa and the guy straddling her. For some reason I can recall the dude never took his socks off. Whole scene was no more than 10 minutes. I recently ditched a box full of old VHS tapes and recall that the tape with this scene was one I never converted to digital. Any assistance appreciated...

This might be it. "w. David Sanders in " Holly Does Hollywood" (3 ?)"

http://img2226.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=16575_TamaraLeeHollyDoesHollywood3.avi_thumbs_2013.04.26_23.34.58_123_538lo.jpg