• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

In the following compilation, does anyone recognize the lady from the scenes starting at 9:20?
https://nl.xhamster.com/movies/3724706/titfuck_comp_2.html

EqualGlitteringBadger.gif

Many thanks in advance!

I was excited to see new (to me) Lucia, but nothing turns me off in a titfucking video quicker than the cumming guy screaming like someone cut his dick clean off.

I haven't seen the scene yet so I can't tell if it's as over the top as you're saying but I guess I'm weird where I usually prefer the guy to actually sound like he's enjoying himself. It's pretty boring watching a lifeless guy just sit there, I might as well watch a girl titfuck a dildo. Lol

I've discovered who this is, Jenny Ulvari aka Marina Jensen, though even knowing that doesn't help to find the scene,

it's not in any of her filmography's.

riJr0I4.jpg

I haven't seen the scene yet so I can't tell if it's as over the top as you're saying but I guess I'm weird where I usually prefer the guy to actually sound like he's enjoying himself. It's pretty boring watching a lifeless guy just sit there, I might as well watch a girl titfuck a dildo. Lol

I'm fine with that kind of thing too, but this wasn't "the guy is coming pretty hard" level moaning and loudly grunting which is totally fine, it was "a car just ran over my leg" or "I'm passing a kidney stone the size of a baseball" level screaming.

I'm fine with that kind of thing too, but this wasn't "the guy is coming pretty hard" level moaning and loudly grunting which is totally fine, it was "a car just ran over my leg" or "I'm passing a kidney stone the size of a baseball" level screaming.

lmfao, you weren't kidding. I hope she does another in the future with someone like Mugur. His scene with Sirale is still probably my favorite.